Universal Galaxy on Fire 2 HD - By Fishlabs

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Bool Zero

Bool Zero Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    Was just about to post the same, but got caught up with family after checking. Pretty much what he said! ^

2. tonyatf

tonyatf Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Cambridge
  3. tonyatf

Jun 28, 2009
    Cambridge
    new update it out now. 3 new ships

4. pylos

pylos Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2012
    When do ya think supernova will be reduced?

5. Jake-gumbleton

Jake-gumbleton Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2012
    Freelance concept artist
    Uk
    I stuck so many hours into this game, splendid work guys!

6. tonyatf

Jun 28, 2009
    Cambridge
    Probably won't be since it is an IAP. I think the price is worth it though.

Same here. There is no other game like this other than on pc. galaxy phantasy prelude doesn't even hold up to this game.

I finally have the specter. Getting all the trophies and spending 30 million creds. :eek:

7. andreslin

andreslin New Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Have you actually run GOF 2 HD native retina resolution on iPad 3?

It shutters like crazy! Please don't mislead others if you haven't experience it personally.

8. Cat Scam

Cat Scam Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    Does having both SD and HD verisons still get you Valkyrie for free? If so how do you do it?

9. brerlappin

brerlappin Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2009
    #469 brerlappin, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
    I had that problem as well but the fix is easy... Go to Game Center then Leaderboards. Once they load, quit back into the game and its smooth as silk.

10. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
  11. Cat Scam

Cat Scam Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
  12. Quantum Apocalypse

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    If you happen to have an older version of the app, you could load that onto your device and try it.

13. zatoichi

zatoichi Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Anyone else having an issue with the game spontaneously closing whenever you go to the load/save game screen? I just reinstalled the game, I'm on an un-jail broken 4s.

I've tried both the HD and SD versions...both do the same thing. Weird, and frustrating.

14. Sebastian@Fishlabs

Sebastian@Fishlabs New Member

Jul 17, 2012
    Community Manager
    Hamburg
    Hello zatoichi,

That issue "might" unfortunately be caused by the Open Feint removal at Galaxy on Fire 2 quite some time ago due to the server shut down by GREE. Please try the following in order to hopefully solve that issue:

- Restart the device
    - Activate the airplane mode
    - Activate the Gamecenter
    - Force all other apps to close via the home button

Should none of those tips work, I can only recommend to re-install the whole game from the App Store. I hope that you did save your game state via the iCloud service, since the re-install would cause a loss, if the file hasn't been stored.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this glitch!

Best regards,

Sebastian@Fishlabs
    Community Manager
    FISHLABS Entertainment GmbH
    http://support.fishlabs.net/

15. bubboteaboy

bubboteaboy New Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Help! Need to buy the Gamma Shield back!

I accidentally lost my Gamma Shield. I'm not sure how, I must've accidentally sold it. But I have scoured the entire universe looking for it, I pressed forward without it but now I can't build the Gamma Shield 2 without it. Any idea how to get it back?

16. Neehan

Neehan Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    I've always wanted to get into this game cause there's such a massive world to explore, but the controls have always frustrated me and made me stop playing. Aiming with that little joystick is beyond annoying and I also don't enjoy playing this with tilt controls.

Is there not a way to aim by sliding your finger around the screen instead of being stuck with the joystick?

17. Quantum Apocalypse

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Sorry, those are the only two control schemes. Once you use the joystick a bit, it won't feel that bad.

18. juv3nal

juv3nal Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2010
    #478 juv3nal, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
    Void essence is basically a void core, so you need an A ranked asteroid and have to mine it all the way down (you also need enough space in your cargo hold for the crystals plus the essence, so with gunant's drill I think its about 50 units mined per A rock). You can also just blow them up or crash into them and there is a low-ish chance that the essence will pop out (like with any core). I think the void fighters can also (rarely) drop them.

edit: also, it takes a while to mine an A rock all the way down so if you want an easier time of it, pack a good cloaking device because the void fighters keep coming even if you clear all the ones you can see (and they'll usually be able to blow you up while your mining if you're not cloaked).

19. tonyatf

Jun 28, 2009
    Cambridge
    Game saving

Anyone having trouble saving a game or loading a save. i am playing on an iphone 5 and ipad 2 and whenever i save or load from a save the game crashes.

20. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Look what I saw in this nexus 7 commercial

Attached Files: