Universal Jumpy Cat Bubbles - Launch Trailer

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by gamgo, Mar 24, 2014.

1. gamgo

gamgo Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2010
  2. miroa

miroa Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    Awesome!!! I am never gonna leave my phone (was already the case). I would love a code if you still have one left.

3. Cevan

Cevan Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2012
    So I just downloaded it and tried it out a bit, and it's a fun little game. The game runs pretty smoothly, and it has a nice appearance. Upon dying, you're able to jump back in right away, which works out great for a game of this type. One thing I'd recommend though is at least a couple more power ups than just shrinking or expanding the platform. Perhaps some things like a power up that shrinks/grows the cat, or something else.

All in all though, quite an enjoyable little title! I wish you the best of luck once it's officially launched.

4. gamgo

gamgo Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Thanks Cevan, there will be updates later.
    Good ideas about the larger cat and more bubbles :)

5. miroa

miroa Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    Good idea for more power-up and bubbles. I had this one in mind.

This game is as good as the previous ones. I would say even more challenging than the two others. The gameplay is similar to the old game with a platform. A ball and blocks to destroy. However, it is different. You don't have to destroy blocks, but catch bubbles. Look simple, but not so much.

I totally recommend it. I know that this game will be updated to add more variety.

6. gamgo

gamgo Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Thanks miroa!