This Could Be The Hit I Am Waiting For [Thread closed - game released]

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Green Tea, Dec 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green Tea

Green Tea Active Member

Nov 25, 2016
    Do you know when you make a game and it has the special something that makes it a winner, well my partner and I may have done it today. We just finish what I have a feeling is going to be big. It is so simple but so much fun to play. I hope I am not that parent who loves his own ugly child. My partner will launch in on Apple tonight. We wanted to finish and launch it before New Year for good luck. I have my fingers crossed. Please wish us luck and Happy New Year to everyone from my partner and myself.

2. Tosty

Tosty Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2014
    Good luck, please update us with the game link. I am curious to try it :)

3. Green Tea

Green Tea Active Member

Nov 25, 2016
    Once it is up and if Apple recommends it I will put the link here. I have very good feeling about it and believe it will be a hit because of it's simplicity but it is in Apple's hands

4. alex_p

alex_p Well-Known Member

App store is very competitive marketplace nowadays and chances of getting that one hit are pretty slim so careful not to get your hopes up too much... With that said, best of luck. Show us your game when it is ready.

5. Green Tea

Green Tea Active Member

Nov 25, 2016
    #5 Green Tea, Dec 30, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    Strange Office

When my partner and I work on our games we do it in a coffee shop rather than our office. We normally start at 2pm and finish at 9pm. Of course the coffee and tea are great not to mention the deserts. We step out for dinner then come back to the coffee shop. All the employees know us and we have a special large table to work at. Do any of you have a strange working place?

6. Green Tea

Green Tea Active Member

Nov 25, 2016
    The game just got approved by Apple. My fingers are crossed. This is the link
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/own-the-circle/id1190232064?mt=8

This is a screen shot. I said the game was so simple. When we were kids we use to play a game to own the circle. You had to push your friends out of the circle. Anyways now I am waiting to see if Apple will recomend it. I think this game has the right stuff to be a winner.

[​IMG]