COD Zombies Der Riese Map Update

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by diffusion8r, Sep 29, 2010.

1. diffusion8r

diffusion8r Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Termina
    http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPhone/Call+of+Duty:+World+at+War:+Zombies/news.asp?c=23891

"Popular iPhone FPS Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies is getting a new DLC pack, Activision today announced.

The map, called Der Riese (the direct translation is 'The Giant', but it's also known as 'The Zombie Factory'), is set in a secret facility in Nazi zombie Germany. It features several rooms, a teleporter, and a Pack-a-Punch machine, which can upgrade weapons.

Der Reise follows the Verruckt and Shi No Numa map packs, bringing the total number of available maps to four including the Nacht der Untoten map which comes with Call of Duty World at War: Zombies.

Der Reise will cost £2.99 when it reportedly goes live tomorrow. Each of the other maps costs £2.99, and Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies is £5.99, bringing the total cost of the game and three extra maps to just under £15.
    "

2. han0007

han0007 Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2009
    First Officer Qantas.
    Melbourne, Australia
    Can't they just make one game with all the maps in one app, and make it cost 15 dollars?

3. Drakeer Melkhor

Drakeer Melkhor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    They just did it, and hey make it cost 5 dollars!

4. han0007

han0007 Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2009
    First Officer Qantas.
    Melbourne, Australia
    I mean get rid of the in-app purchases :D

5. Drakeer Melkhor

Drakeer Melkhor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    no maps as in-app purchases in my game.

6. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Yeah the new update gets rid of in-app purchases, you get all the maps for $5

7. LittleBigCar

LittleBigCar Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    finally the graphics look better and stuff.this is soo coll.minus the price of course though

8. conory15

conory15 Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2010
    Anyone else experiencing heavy lag?

9. Hmar9333

Hmar9333 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Book Salesperson/Student
    Melbourne, Australia
    None at all for me, although I am using a 4G

10. conory15

conory15 Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2010
    iPod touch 3g 3.1.3, lags like crazy for me...
    :(

11. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    turn the graphics down to low and try restarting your ipod.

12. TheDarknessWithin

Aug 1, 2010
    People shouldn't give the game bad reviews because they already bought the maps. Once you have already bought it you won't be affected by whether or not it becomes free. Sure you can be angry but being angry at Activision for giving away free maps is stupid. It would be sorta like if they made a price drop on the Ipad and you said "Goddammit Apple I already but an Ipad. Why are you lowering prices for future customers?!?!? RAWR!!! D:<"

13. tygamr

tygamr Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2010
    Ummm... For the people that bought COD: WAW: Zombies II... They totally have the right to be angry at activision. I spent $10 bucks on it, only to have it removed from the AppStore and unsupported. It's the same thing as COD Zombies, its just that it comes with shi no numa rather than nach der undertoten. It really ticks me off. But HOPEFULLY activision will fix their error and make the update available to people that bought the same exact thing. I kinda doubt they will though, because it's been half a month now...

Oh, and activision, you guys have been ticking me off lately. My guitar hero app data got erased from your update and then you did this... Grrr

14. iPhondTouch3G

iPhondTouch3G Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Erm I'm using a 3rd gen iPod on 4.1 and I'm getting around 40-60 FPS. no lag. maybe the game isnt designed for 3.1.3.