Car Jack Streets

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by DJEPSON, Jul 18, 2009.

1. DJEPSON

DJEPSON Member

May 4, 2009
    I am having trouble on some of the missions, they are the following people on foot or in a car, as soon as I set off to follow I get the message that I have lost them and mission is failed, what am I doing wrong ?

Thanks in advance
    Damian

2. Icy_fighter

Icy_fighter Well-Known Member

May 25, 2009

you have to start far away. be atleast a screen away and then follow on foot but keep your distance.

3. super6ft7

super6ft7 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2008
    its a terrible game, just stop playing now.
    I would like it if it followed a story and then had missions similar to the ones now, but it just is too repetive to bring myself to earn 50,000 a week

4. florbastang

florbastang Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2009
    I have to agree. The game gets incredibly repetitive. Outside of the standard delivery missions (e.g., taxi, ambulance), there are really only maybe 12 other missions total. I played the game for a few weeks, and I swear I played that mission where you have to follow and rig the doctors car about 10 times.

I couldn't imagine myself playing this game for 5 months or whatever, so I just stopped playing.

Bottom line: the game was just far to ambitious for these developers.

Anyway, as for the original problem, I think it's just a bug. The game has a lot of bugs in it, even still. I could detail all the bugs I've encountered, but I just don't care anymore.

5. PacSun4dc

PacSun4dc Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2009
    Atlanta,GA
    yea i got this game and it sucks i get out it start all over....,imma wait for gangstar to come out instead (gameloft)

6. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    i would really like it, if i could actually drive anywhere...even with the updates, still not working for me...

7. Militia

Militia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    failing missions

i wnted to love this game so bad. but every time i start a mission i failed it in like a second. the game is just bad. just wait for Gang$tar or cross your fingers that iphone gets GTA:China Town Wars i know i'm still hopeful.

8. powersurge

powersurge Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Pensacola, FL
    I dunno what you guys expect for a game that only cost between $1-5. For me I'm still having a blast jumping in once or twice a week to earn 50k. I really dig the cartoony graphics and the controls. My only complaint is there are some mission stopping bugs and the condo save point still doesn't show up.

9. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    ...i have the condo just fine, but trying to drive anywhere is an exercise in frustration, and since it's all about driving mostly to accomplish missions, completing them is almost impossible

for my $$$ i expect a game to with working controls, a difficult game is fine, but not a game with difficult to use controls

10. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    I don't know but I guess I'm just weird, I have actually thought that driving was to hard haha. But hmm, this game isn't what I would call anywhere near good haha but yah jumping in to get the cash 2 days a week isn't too bad heh. I wanna see what happens in the end! :D