Neverputt Golf Putting Game updated

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by lazrhog, Apr 21, 2009.

1. lazrhog

lazrhog Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Software
    UK
    Hi,

Just to let you know that Neverputt ME has had its update approved, and is now ready to get from the Appstore. 2 new (insane level difficulty) courses added - good luck !, plus sound plus menu fixes and more.

The full game now has 159 holes, over 9 courses for $0.99

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    Awesssssssooooooooommmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Finnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Now, why the heck is this in upcoming games?

3. lazrhog

Oct 1, 2008
    Software
    UK
    cack, cos although I got the e-mail, it doesn't seem to have actually appeared yet !?
    :) hopefully soon....

4. dannys95

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    it takes a bit.

5. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
    More than 25% of the reviews are 1 star. I didn't read through them, but in this update did you address the problems people were having that made them give the game 1 star?

6. lazrhog

Oct 1, 2008
    Software
    UK
    ... some of them. I haven't added save games yet, but have added a pause/quit, and (less seriously), haven't made the hole bigger, or the walls higher (yes those comments were in there too) :).

The menus are all sorted which was a main gripe. And sound is now added which was another problem people had. I figured while I was fixing stuff, I would also up the speed, improve the graphics quality and add 2 new courses (even if they will take a lot of practice to get proficient at).

7. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
    There's no save function? So if you start a course, you have to finish it in the same sitting?
    Are there local/global leaderboards?

8. Fleabag323

Fleabag323 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    on the menus, can you tap to look at the description without it automatically starting?

9. lazrhog

Oct 1, 2008
    Software
    UK
    Yes you can tap the course without it starting.

No, there is no save function yet. That will be in a future update.

10. dannys95

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    OK just downloaded it. It's gotten better. However, the lack of a button to go back to the main menu is missing. It is not so hard to implement and will remove a bunch of 1 star reviews.

11. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Lazrhog!

This game, for a "mini-golf" style game is surely not one star. I would say that it's the best mini-golf, in it's current state. It is similar in play and design to the Vertigolf series. I rated it 5 stars back just after the store opened. Hopefully, with the update it will stay 5 and compete in a new 3.0 App Store.

12. lazrhog

Oct 1, 2008
    Software
    UK
    To Danny ....... to go back to the main menu, I have added a "triple tap" detection in game. Just tap 3 times and a continue/quit menu comes up that ends the current game, shows you your scorecard and goes back to the main menu.

13. Hi Lazrhog! Wow, you really have worked on this update haven't you?!! Well done. I'll see if I can actually play it today- I finally have time to play games other than my own :D

I like the sound of the updates, and am so glad it finally has audio. Will report back later.