Squid kid - iPhone game release date!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ianpaget, Dec 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ianpaget

ianpaget Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Its official! Squid kid is complete and will be available on the app store for its official release on 6th January. :D

Squid Kid official Release date: 06/01/2011

Whats squidkid I hear you cry?? Squid Kid is a new aquatic super hero, who hunts down evil fishy crime lords in an attempt to clean up his town. Squid Kid has the ability to swing gracefully across great distances, use your initiative and plan your swings to avoid danger and throw bombs. Use pipes that shrink you down to fit through small gaps and avoid the baddies! All against the clock! Sounds awesome!

I've managed to get my hands on a few sneak peek images from the independent game developers at iEvil Games!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's a short video I've been allowed to show as well of the fire level which shows off the game play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McCA1RkyOFc

How cool does this game look? I can wait to be playing this game. Could this become one of the next best iphone games?

So the date of release for Squid Kid the iPhone game is 6th of January! Get this down in your diaries ready as I've heard on the street their will be a discount release price for a limited period.

If you want to know more, and to keep up to date with squid kid news, follow iEvilGames on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/iEvilGames/117771388243770

So what do you guys think? I cant wait!

2. 99c_gamer

99c_gamer Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    looks great. Too bad it's not out now.

3. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    wow this isnt comng soon though

4. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    surely I will not wait for this game

5. ianpaget

ianpaget Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Less than a month to wait, so not long! The time will fly.. or should I say swim! (sorry bad gag)

6. Jenohart

Jenohart Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Australia
  7. ianpaget

ianpaget Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Squid kid - iPhone game release date!

Its official! Squid kid is complete and will be available on the app store for its official release on 6th January. :D

Squid Kid official Release date: 06/01/2011

Whats squidkid I hear you cry?? Squid Kid is a new aquatic super hero, who hunts down evil fishy crime lords in an attempt to clean up his town. Squid Kid has the ability to swing gracefully across great distances, use your initiative and plan your swings to avoid danger and throw bombs. Use pipes that shrink you down to fit through small gaps and avoid the baddies! All against the clock! Sounds awesome!

I've managed to get my hands on a few sneak peek images from the independent game developers at iEvil Games!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's a short video I've been allowed to show as well of the fire level which shows off the game play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McCA1RkyOFc

How cool does this game look? I can wait to be playing this game. Could this become one of the next best iphone games?

So the date of release for Squid Kid the iPhone game is 6th of January! Get this down in your diaries ready as I've heard on the street their will be a discount release price for a limited period.

If you want to know more, and to keep up to date with squid kid news, follow iEvilGames on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/iEvilGames/117771388243770

So what do you guys think? I cant wait!

8. olliewollie

olliewollie Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Student
    Australia
    It's great. What's the price going to be?

9. ianpaget

ianpaget Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Squid Kid will been released at an initial launch price of $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.

10. ianpaget

ianpaget Member

Oct 29, 2010
  11. olliewollie

olliewollie Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Student
    Australia
    Great. A definite buy for me :)

12. ianpaget

ianpaget Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Great! :) You wont be disappointed! Its squid-tastic! :D

13. ianpaget

ianpaget Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Squid kid iphone game has over 25 levels!

I forgot to mention, but Squid Kid has over 25 levels across 4 worlds. Hours of fun!

14. ievilgames

ievilgames Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2010
    Developer
    UK
    Breaking Squid Kid News. The launch has been delayed. But for a potentially exciting reason! Watch this space ;-)