RPG Dungeon Crawler

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by deano13, Apr 24, 2015.

1. deano13

deano13 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    England
    Iv been searching for ages looking for a decent dungeon crawler, I like the ones where you can invite party members to help you along the way, I'm currently playing KingsRoad which at first I thought was an amazing RPG dungeon crawler, after afew months though I'm finding it very repetitive and boring.... Iv played afew like dungeon hunter 4/5, spirit lords, taichi panda, arcane legends, immortals, destiny warriors, but I just cannot get into them, I'm not a fan of the great big massive attacks etc... is there any more out there iv missed? I also need it to be cross platform as I like to play with my friends from Andriod as I am ios, any pointers would be much appriciated, thanks for reading.

2. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Dungeon Quest?

3. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Mind old-school dungeon crawling?

Try Undercroft - it's free. ;)

The Bard's Tale contains the originals (I, II & III) which also include dungeon crawling, recruiting members, and depth/complexity. The game itself is more of a parody of such games, and is silly (and plays out too long IMHO.)

Also, not in the US App Store, but it is in others I think - Ultima IV is one of the best CRPGs of all time. (and is free if you can find it!)

4. deano13

Mar 21, 2015
    England
    Co op guys I like co op dungeon crawlers, solo ones bore the hell outta me, I like to chat and play :) that's why KingsRoad was perfect it's just gotten boring :(

5. gemineye62

gemineye62 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    What about Pocket Legends or Hero Mages.

6. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    Think this needs moving out of new release games and into general

7. deano13

Mar 21, 2015
    England
    Played pocket legends along with arcane legends, got endgame pretty much on both :/

8. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    #8 Based Xatu, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
    Sounds like you're looking for something else. Not trying to get deep, but this sounds more like you're looking for connection from other people, I'm only saying that because I went through the same thing. If that's not the case then no iOS dungeon crawlers are going to do it for you, so you might have to go to PC or console.

Also, the world II hunting: online is coming out soon.

9. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    QuestLord is good.

The Quest is better.

Edit: Oh, co-op... hmmm...

10. Elsa

Elsa Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Arendelle
    Crossplatform co-op dungeon crawling? That pretty much narrows you down to Legends titles, but you played them, so...

11. deano13

Mar 21, 2015
    England
    Ah well such a shame :( well thanks for advice ppl, I guess I'm just gna have to boost another noob on KingsRoad untill someone crates a new MMO crawler

12. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    9th Dawn is a great single player Ultima homage. Well worth checking out

13. deano13

Mar 21, 2015
    England
    I need multiplayer 3d dungeon crawlers!

Just attempted dungeon hunter 4/5 very money hungry game! Also your GL live account name is your user name, and mine being my baby daughters name and not being able to change it puts me off lol....