Universal Lionheart: Dark Moon (by Emerald City Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by KevinECG, Oct 10, 2017.

1. KevinECG

KevinECG Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2013
    #21 KevinECG, Oct 11, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks for your post. Please try to force restart the game and it should clear up for you. We have a fix in place for all other users who are stuck. This shouldn't be an issue for new users now either.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

2. KevinECG

Nov 12, 2013

Thanks for your posts guys. Please try to force restart the game and it should clear up for you. We have a fix in place for all other users who are stuck.
    Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for playing.

3. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Out of energy, allready ;(

4. Kalaxx

Kalaxx Member

Jun 11, 2016
    Andromeda
    Glad to hear battery drain issue is on your to be fixed list. I am on iPad Air 2, iOS 10.3.3

5. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Played this a few levels.. Completely different game from tactics. Not sure why it's advertised as resemblance to lionheart tactics? One of my fav game.

OK back to feedback.
    1. I am running ios 11 on 6s plus.
    2. The graphics are top notch.. Crisp and colorful.
    3. The battle is either leaking memory or some shit.. Whenever I execute a skill it will slow-mo moves to the enemy and slow-mo hit it.. Especially with the melee character.
    4. Anyway to speed up battles? It's way way too slow for anyone's liking I believe, that is after fixing the memory leak or whatsnot. The acceptable speed must be at least 3x the current one. Lionheart tactics doesn't have this issue.

Will continue playing!

6. KevinECG

Nov 12, 2013
    Nice feedback, thanks. The game is most certainly a completely different game than LHT but it is based in the same magical land with the a number of similar units.

We will check out the memory leak you mentioned.

Once you are done the tutorial you will be able to play at 1X, 2X or 4X speed.

7. KevinECG

Nov 12, 2013
    Actually, do you mind commenting here or sending a PM with where you are seeing this? Just want to make sure. Sounds like you are describing the normal game-play and slo-mo possibly.

8. Meliodas

Meliodas Member

Sep 28, 2017
    Thank you for the quick fix and support!

9. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    I would love to share the animations issue but I am stuck at this screen... Can't move forward!!!!

[​IMG]

10. koolza

koolza New Member

Jun 24, 2011
    @KevinECG I bought a diamond pack this morning, but didn't get anything. You should really fix the IAP ASAP, or it will ruin your game :/ Any solution please? It's kind of pricy and Apple already confirmed my purchase... Thanks!

11. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    The only thing i like about this game is the graphics. Everything else is bad. You will get very soon stuck in the story and only way to advance is to soend money or wait a couple of days. You can play like 20 minutes before you run out of energy and it takes 10 minutes to regenerate just 1 energy.

Pvp is who spent more so i dont even bother.

12. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    I suddenly have 5 gold keys. Did everyone get 5 gold keys at some point of time?

13. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    #33 Piscinarii, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    Nope, lucky you though!

I was sad that I can't buy the unicorn pack. That thing is ridiculous right now for PvP. I went the the Wyld healer pack and she's good too. Energy is a killer for this game. With the amount of coins you earn and the real world cost for crowns to buy more energy it's gonna turn people off fast.

Also another bug, went to refresh my side quests and got zero new ones.

Attached Files:

14. Rangerlump

Rangerlump Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2010
    Is there IAP to remove energy, or is it the same old nickel and dime system?

15. KevinECG

Nov 12, 2013
    Thanks for your post. Could you please let me know what device you are playing on?

16. KevinECG

Nov 12, 2013
    Sent you a message.

17. KevinECG

Nov 12, 2013
    Thanks for the feedback. We will look into the energy system for you guys.

Can you tell me when you tried to refresh the quests? It won't work during the tutorial.

18. KevinECG

Nov 12, 2013
    Nice to see you back playing another Lionheart title!
    Can you let me know where you were playing prior to getting those? Did they show up after a restart?

19. KevinECG

Nov 12, 2013
    First Worldwide Event!

Starting up over the weekend, check it out!
    [​IMG]

20. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    #40 kenken11, Oct 13, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    Hi there, I just newly opened the arena function and encountered some heavy lag and after a few restart, 5 gold keys is there. I am so puzzled, I was thinking is there some kind of event giveaway or login giveaway. Is this the first time u hear this? Or this is a real bug?