Final Fantasy 1: how do I use items in battle?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by GleepGlop, Mar 6, 2010.

1. GleepGlop

GleepGlop New Member

Mar 6, 2010
    I cannot for the life of me figure this out. Items with effects like the healing helm and the healing staff for example. I can't figure out how to use these in or outside of battle.

2. Kaos999

Kaos999 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Australia
    If I remember correctly they can't be used while they're equipped, but if unequipped will appear under "items". I haven't played FF in a while and I don't have the iPhone version, so I could be wrong.

3. MystikSun

MystikSun Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    #3 MystikSun, Mar 7, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
    In battle, click the teapot, and select the item. Then touch "use" and use it on a party member. outside of battle, wait for a while until your party members come up on the bottom right corner. select the blue box, and on the right, select "items". Then select use and use it like you would in battle :)

edit: nvm, just noticed you were talking about equipment. what you do is equip them in the menu, and go to equipment. select a party member. Click on weapon, hat, armor, etc. and then select the item you want to equip.

edit:Again, i just read your question differently -_- The effects may automatically occur or use them in the magic section. I have never tried to equip these, might try it myself.