[MAC APPSTORE] Amelia - Interactive Fantasy Game-Book for Kids - 10 promo-codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by OhNoo, Mar 1, 2013.

1. OhNoo

OhNoo Active Member

Nov 14, 2012
    Poland
    10 Promo Codes for Universal mac version of Amelia and Terror of the Night

Please be kind enough to rate this app in Mac AppStore or on this post :)

Download - Mac Version

[​IMG]

This is an extraordinary, quirky interactive story book not only for children called "Amelia and Terror of the Night".

The book tells a story about little girl Amelia and her 3 animal friends. Big furry monster called TeddyTeddy, shy little tortoise named Little Pencil, and blue two wheeled cat called Kitty Patter. Together they must face the evil, dreadful creature from the woods – The Whine.

Amelia and Terror of the Night is a surreal, emotional story about friendship, acceptance, cooperation and courage. It is a journey to the far-off land of adventures, mini games, unique activities and lovely music. It will get you into a magical mood.

Features:
    ✓ over 360 interactions and animations,
    ✓ mini games and unique activities (tic tac toe, planet rotation, dress-up characters etc.),
    ✓ 42 beautifully presented screens with detailed graphics,
    ✓ over 20 minutes of voices fully narrated by professional actors with the lip synchronized animations,
    ✓ over 35 minutes of professional soundtrack,
    ✓ over 400 humorous sounds,
    ✓ 60 hidden stars to unlock secret scene at the end of the story,
    ✓ feel the depth of the 3D effect by tilting the device from left to right.

[​IMG]

Codes:

1. WYM6L3HTA6H9
    2. FEYH6W3AH4HL
    3. NLLEFRFARXXJ
    4. WL97M7RJAT44
    5. FPF9JHX9AN7P
    6. WLXPJ6JFK7LE
    7. W37EJ6E6LKEF
    8. HEPRLW4YRPP3
    9. R9EKKYAPX67P
    10. WW4YXNFLE7NY

For more info and screenshots:
    http://ohnoo.com/amelia-press.html

[​IMG]

Check also iPad version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amelia-and-terror-of-the-night/id583199247

2. dawid1972

dawid1972 Well-Known Member

HEPRLW4YRPP3 Thanks!!!

3. noiofnine

noiofnine New Member

Mar 4, 2013
    download now and will play it for a few days and will review. Graphics looks great. Used code: WW4YXNFLE7NY.

I looked for iOS redemption codes but looked like they are all used. I have my iphone with me everywhere... so the Mac version will work as an alternative.

4. noiofnine

noiofnine New Member

Mar 4, 2013
    Very nice

This is a very beautiful game and very interactive. First time I thought you could only click on the "cut-out" areas, however soon discovered its more interactive then I thought.

Characters speak, drawers open, animals react.... very awesome and entertaining.