Grove Keeper $0.99 For limited time

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by cryingoctopus, May 5, 2011.

1. Grove Keeper

Grove Keeper is now FREE for a limited time.

In Editor' Picks for Best Games for iPhone, iPod and iPad - AppCr…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

In Editor' Picks for Best Games for iPhone, iPod and iPad - AppCraver

"At first, I do not expect anything much about this game, HOWEVER, after I playing it, it is ABSOLUTELY FUN. The game is the perfect mixing between tower defense game and the angry bird style. And the game is not short, it is considerable long. There are new options following each state which is entertaining. I strongly recommend this game to anyone who likes playing a game."
    -iTunes User Review

"Amazing game... It feels like your playing a strategy, physics shoot 'em down and adventure... It's been a long while since i've had this much fun... "
    -iTunes User Review

"Great game. Fun to play... Better than angry birds any day! .. This hidden gem of a game should have been promoted better as its such a beautifully handcrafted game.."
    -iTunes User Review

"Just as satisfying as it is quirky, Grove Keeper is a surefire hit for Castle Defense and Real-Time Strategy fans...." -iFanzine

"It’s charming, bright and has a mass of content, so it’s a game you’ll get your money’s worth from...." -Digitally Downloaded

"If you’re looking for a defend your fort type game that is both entertaining and challenging, then Grover Keeper is a must have app for you" -AppCraver

Now you can skip a level after a lost or a retry, so you can enjoy the game at your own pace. Come back to beat it later!

See our YouTube trailer at:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/cgmatic

Immerse in an epic journey to save the balance of the world from chaos. Taking control of the Grove Keeper, the master of magic, accompanied by likable friends during his journey. Simple and easy to play by touching objects to cast magic. Outlast the enemies using your skillful control and witful strategy.

Killer Features

-Simple and Innovative physics based gameplay.
    -Defend the grumpy old army from throng of enemies by manipulating nature at will.
    -Grove keeper is designed to keep the learning curve to minimum while introducing new elements at every turn.
    -More than 80 levels to play. Each level introduces new exciting challenges.
    -Revisit each level to get all clovers for achievements.
    -Multi-touch supported. Various spells can be used at the same time.
    -Epic boss battles.
    -8 breathtaking sceneries to behold. Lush rain forest, windy canyon, marsh, wasteland etc.
    -12 deadly spells in total, including 6 defensive spells and 6 ultimate spells that you can unleash upon enemies.
    -8 epic Last Stand levels that put against endless waves of enemies for replay value.
    -Game Center supported, including high score leaderboards and achievements.
    -Constant update.
    -Retina Display supported!

If you like our game, check out our facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/CGMatic/122774234443613

or our twitter
    http://twitter.com/CGMatic

visit our website at
    www.cgmatic.com
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Puzzle
    Release:Apr 19, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Grove Keeper - HD

In Editor' Picks for Best Games for iPhone, iPod and iPad - AppCra…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

In Editor' Picks for Best Games for iPhone, iPod and iPad - AppCraver

"At first, I do not expect anything much about this game, HOWEVER, after I playing it, it is ABSOLUTELY FUN. The game is the perfect mixing between tower defense game and the angry bird style. And the game is not short, it is considerable long. There are new options following each state which is entertaining. I strongly recommend this game to anyone who likes playing a game."
    -iTunes User Review

"Amazing game... It feels like your playing a strategy, physics shoot 'em down and adventure... It's been a long while since i've had this much fun... "
    -iTunes User Review

"Great game. Fun to play... Better than angry birds any day! .. This hidden gem of a game should have been promoted better as its such a beautifully handcrafted game.."
    -iTunes User Review

"Just as satisfying as it is quirky, Grove Keeper is a surefire hit for Castle Defense and Real-Time Strategy fans...." -iFanzine

"It’s charming, bright and has a mass of content, so it’s a game you’ll get your money’s worth from...." -Digitally Downloaded

"If you’re looking for a defend your fort type game that is both entertaining and challenging, then Grover Keeper is a must have app for you" -AppCraver

Now you can skip a level after a lost or a retry, so you can enjoy the game at your own pace. Come back later to beat it!

See our YouTube trailer at:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/cgmatic

Immerse in an epic journey to save the balance of the world from chaos in HD. Taking control of the Grove Keeper, the master of magic, accompanied by likable friends during his journey. Simple and easy to play by touching objects to cast magic. Outlast the enemies using your skillful control and witful strategy.

Killer Features

-Simple and Innovative physics based gameplay.
    -Defend the grumpy old army from throng of enemies by manipulating nature at will.
    -Grove keeper is designed to keep the learning curve to minimum while introducing new elements at every turn.
    -More than 80 levels to play. Each level introduces new exciting challenges.
    -Revisit each level to get all clovers for achievements.
    -Multi-touch supported. Various spells can be used at the same time.
    -Epic boss battles.
    -8 breathtaking sceneries to behold. Lush rain forest, windy canyon, marsh, wasteland etc.
    -12 deadly spells in total, including 6 defensive spells and 6 ultimate spells that you can unleash upon enemies.
    -8 epic Last Stand levels that put against endless waves of enemies for replay value.
    -Game Center supported, including high score leaderboards and achievements.
    -HD graphics!

If you like our game, check out our Facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/cgmatic

or our Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/CGMatic

visit our website at
    www.cgmatic.com
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Puzzle
    Release:Apr 19, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Trailer

2. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

I was interested in this, went to download the lite version to try it out and it's no longer in the app store.

I'd like to try it out, review it, etc - but I want to try the lite version first. What's going on! :)

3. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

Ah, yes. Thanks, it does :).

Let me know if you want someone to review the full version! ;). Link is in my sig!

4. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    #6 slewis7, May 7, 2011
    Last edited: May 8, 2011
    I was lucky enough to get a promo code for this and it is a very nice game with good graphics and fun gameplay, particularly at the 99 cents price.