Assassin's Creed 3 - (by Ubisoft) [Fall 2012]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sanuku, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

#1 Sanuku, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited: May 10, 2012

Homepage:

www.assassinscreed.com

2. WunDaii

WunDaii Well-Known Member

This is the console trailer, no? Wrong section.

3. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009

4. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    This is actually the trailer for the console game. I wonder how the iOS port will be. Anyways, the console game definitely looks interesting. About time there's a change of scenery, and the American Revolution should make for a very exciting premise and game.

5. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Trust me when I do tell you that I did beg them for a Trailer of the iOS/Android Version but since this is all we have I did add it.

Now please excuse me if I start right now to get Hyped about the upcoming Assassin's Creed 3 iOS/Android Version by watching the current Trailer :D

6. WunDaii

WunDaii Well-Known Member

.... I thought that's what Sanuku added since it was uploaded on his channel.

But anyway, if it really is coming to iOS as a full 3rd-person game, I can't wait.

7. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Hey that`s Unfair. Please don`t tell me that my Word isn`t enough and that I really have to spoil it out who had told me that the Game is coming to the iOS/Android Platform.

I don´t think that I have been ever unreliable at any Time at any Place since i joined the TouchArcade Community a few Years ago. If I have been it ever ImNoSuperMan is free to close my Account since then this hole thing would be worthless.

8. mashead2000

mashead2000 Well-Known Member

Hasnt been the same since Assassins Creed 2 :( but fingers crossed itll be great!

9. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    Well the good news is that the original team who made AC1 and AC2 are making AC3 (console/PC version).

Personally I cannot wait to hear more about it. I loved the first two Assassin's Creed games, but more recently the series has gone stale. This change in period/setting is just what is needed to freshen the series up again.

10. reec0X

reec0X Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Computer Engineer
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    It would be great playing on the iPad 3, soon...:). Thanks Sanuku.

11. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    New details on ACIII sound awesome. Here's IGN's summary article of what they know: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1219876p1.html?utm_campaign=twposts&utm_source=twitter.

I like the last part:

"A press release earlier today stated that Assassin's Creed III is 'the largest project in Ubisoft's history' and that it had a development time of 'over three years and twice the production capacity of any previous Ubisoft game."'

12. Ghostz

Ghostz Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Through the rain.
    Very nice. If this turns out to be a 3D port somewhat like the psp port my jaw may need to be reattached. But the console version looks amazing! This is actually the first assassins creed I actually am excited for, the others seemed kinda stale.

13. HairyPotter

HairyPotter Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    So the Mac Appstore is part of iTunes, right? Like the music store, ebook store, movies etc.

Each is an iTunes sub-store division. So it could be possible that they release it as an mac game instead as an iPhone/iPad game.

We have to wait then on further confirmation if mac game or iPhone/iPad game..

14. trundley

trundley Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Cant wait for AC 3, eventually!

From the looks of the trailer, and the description on YouTube, you are fighting on neither side, though you have "british blood" (good god dont let him have a stereotypical american-thought english accent) you fight on both sides as there are, in a sense, no "bad-guys" but there are baddies on either side of the American and British armies, though there are that will help you, and in turn, you help them.

The story looks to be quite deep and intricate, in general, hopefully it wont fall flat, or be a massive disapoint like AC:Revelations.

Also, we have a bow?

EDIT: Also, they're releasing the PC version alongside consoles for once? YAY.

15. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

16. Bloko

Bloko Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    I just hope they don't make anything like the other AC iOS attempt.
    (Altair's Chronicles by Gameloft)

17. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

that was a port of the DS game (AC II for iOS was too), so what did you expect...

for the time it was actually a really good iOS game with a verry long singleplayer campaign.

18. Bloko

Bloko Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Oh I didn't know about this one, thought it was only one AC game on iOS.
    (not to mention Recollection)

19. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

There were even two versions of a weird top down multiplayer AC game thingy. (they weren't verry good and I remember the first of the two having constant connection issues)

20. handintoaster

handintoaster Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    So you are just hoping that it will come out on ios... Please delete this...