Orangepixel 99c Sale

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by mr_bez, Oct 8, 2014.

1. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
  2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I highly, HIGHLY recommend Heroes of Loot. See what i did there? I mentioned highly twice, with the second one in all-caps. That means there no reason for you to not buy it as it's one of the best games on iOS. :D:D:D

I also enjoyed Groundskeeper and Gunslugs... Especially Gunslugs :D

3. Laenor

Laenor Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2013
    Paris, France
    Agreed, Heroes of loot is an awesome game if you like action-packed Roguelikes.
    Can't talk about Gunslug/Groundskeeper, since I've never played them myself.

4. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Yep, gotta vouch for both HOL and Groundskeeper. I haven't played Gunslugs, but I've been following the development of Gunslugs 2 and may pick this one up in anticipation of it :)

5. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    #5 nightc1, Oct 8, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
  6. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Grabbed Groundskeeper2. Not really finding it that fun. Oh well, I think I've gotten other games from Pascal during free promotions so it was good to throw a buck down as a tip if nothing else. Who knows maybe a few more games of this and it'll click. I'm not deleting it quite yet. Plus it looks nice in the folder I have for this dev on my iPhone.