iPad Beta testers needed - two new games!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by RyanUK, Jul 12, 2015.

1. RyanUK

RyanUK Member

Jul 12, 2015
    Software Engineer and Games Designer
    United Kingdom
    #1 RyanUK, Jul 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
    Hello everyone, this is my very first post on here so I'll introduce myself first.

I'm Ryan, and I'm a 17 year old games developer from the United Kingdom. I have previously worked on a game called Tiny World (as the lead developer), but I am now taking a break from working on client projects to focus on my own ideas. If you've heard of the Cocos2D-objc/-spritebuilder game engines or forums, you may have seen me hanging out around there.

I've now got two projects, which are both fully finished, which now need to be tested. I only have access to an iPod Touch 4th gen, and relying on the simulator for testing would be bad idea (especially as one game needs the accelerometer!); so I'm asking here today if anyone would mind helping me out. Both games are only small, casual pickup and play type games; so only need a few minutes of playing every day or two - if anyone wouldn't mind helping me out I'd be really grateful. I am in the process of preparing screenshots for the final release so I'll upload some of those on here soon; but in the meanwhile if anyone would be interested in helping please send me a PM (there are PMs here right?? ;) ) - just say hi and let me know that you're interested and I'll get back in touch with you!

You'd only have to test one game if you didn't want to test two; either way any help would be appreciated! I'm looking for any iPhones or iPods on iOS6, 7 and 8 (these games aren't iPad compatible) - every little helps!

Thanks very much for your time, sorry if that rambled on a bit! I hope to hear from you soon, even if it's just to say hi!

Ryan.

2. RyanUK

RyanUK Member

Jul 12, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Hello again!

I'm glad to say I've already received some interest, but I'd really appreciate getting more people; I'm not close to any limit on testers just yet.

Here's the first of the screenshots, more to come soon!

4s_r.png

4s_g.png

Thanks!

3. RyanUK

RyanUK Member

Jul 12, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Hello!

I've now finished the screenshot for the other game, here it is!

4s.png

Hopefully, we should be ready to send both of the games off to review really soon!

Thanks! :)