Universal [Soft Launch] Prince of Persia : Time Run - by Ubisoft

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by redribbon, Oct 29, 2015.

1. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. redribbon

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  3. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    I don't think this one is worldwide yet. It's on the NZ AppStore, but not the US, so it may be a soft launch. I'll give it a shot in a little bit. TOO MANY GAMES THIS WEEK!......again!

4. redribbon

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    oops, yep sorry my bad. im just get used to the nz account that i dont realized that this game hasnt been available yet in another country. it might even a soft launch i think.

5. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015

I found this game on the Australian app store, don't think it's out worldwide yet. That doesn't matter, because Prince of Persia Time Run is not a good game. There are a lot of runners on the app store and this not one of the better ones.

6. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    the left/right movement feels kinda slow, same with the jumps. The worst thing are the timers, it's a shame. The whole game feels like an average version of Tomb Raider: Relic Run.
    If you're still looking for a new behind the back runner, with missions, upgrades, dual currency, daily challenges than you'll probably enjoy this one but there are already too many btb-runners on the Appstore and many of them are better than this one is.

7. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Can you suggest some good looking runner with story, rpg elements? I enjoyed Running Shadow.

8. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Really?! Ubisoft?! What has it all come to....... Seriously?! Say it isn't so! What the hell are you thinking???? (rubs his eyes and scratches his head) Wow..........:(

9. redribbon

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    #9 redribbon, Oct 30, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
    ^i think lara croft relic run is still the best runner on the appstore. well at least for me :)

and im curious why you be soft didnt bother using the story about the sand of time's monster, dahaka, chasing the prince instead of taking the scene from the last chapter of forgotten sands?

10. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yup... The Dahaka chase woulda made a lot more sense.