Is Glow Doodle Jump taking the Glow out of Doodle Jump?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by s.andrew, Feb 18, 2010.

1. s.andrew

s.andrew New Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Just have seen that "Doodle Jump" is falling down from position 1 to position 4. And also found that "Glow Doodle Jump" is doing well in Kids category. I have played many platform jumping games but according to my opinion everyone should try these 3 games "Doodle Jump", "Glow Doodle Jump" and "Papi Jump".. Guys, have you played Glow Doodle Jump and Papi Jump?
    Also do you believe more new jumping games like Glow Doodle Jump is harmful or helpful for top games like Doodle Jump?

2. Noman

Noman Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Papi jump is really just lame compared to doodle jump, but I haven't tried glow doodle jump....(goes to download)

3. Fruho

Fruho Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Gameloft Employee
    Under Your Bed
    No Doodle Jump is only falling because everybody already owns it. What goes up must come dow. And since obsession with these bouncing games has been quelled by Doodle Jump, I doubt we will ever see a bouncing game in the top 10 again.

4. Aspargusman

Aspargusman Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009
    depends on the quality of the new jumping games, and doodle jump was bound to start falling down, no matter how many updates it gets. Not just because of all the new jumping genre games, but every other new 3d, top notch game that comes out. Doodle jump, like those once-essential apps like mazefinger and cube runner, will drop into that category.

5. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

papi jump is actually like doodle jump's father. it came before all of the clones and doodle jump colned it andalso completrly rehauled it with doodle graphics and powerups, making millions of dollars leaving papi jump to bite the dust.

6. xdanleex

xdanleex Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    Fixed your words :D i think doodle jump looks better too me. but i think the appstore has a thing with glowing apps. Glow hockey 2, fall down, etc

7. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    What's Glow Doodle Jump?

8. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    Last I heard it was some kind of new furniture. No idea why people are talking like it's an iPod app.

9. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    It's because it was made by the Chinese.

10. s.andrew

s.andrew New Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Glow Doodle Jump is now FREE !!!

Today I have found that Glow Doodle Jump is now FREE, where I have already bought it. Anyway it was worth the Dollar and don’t know why the developers made it Free. Rush to the app store till it is free and I m sure you guys will like this app.:)

11. sk8erdude50

sk8erdude50 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    i never had interest in glow doodle jump, but since it was recently free and i loved doodle jump, i decided to get it. I ended up hating it and dont understand why people buyed it when they could have just bought/kept playing dodle jump.

12. DrMonkey

DrMonkey Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2009
    Apparently, "Glow" is the new "Doodle" :b
    It's kind of like Glow Hockey. There's regular air hockey, but now Glow Hockey has been getting more popular with it's recent update.