The Wolf - A top tier multiplayer RPG

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by swift-apps, Jan 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swift-apps

swift-apps New Member

Jan 20, 2017
    #1 swift-apps, Jan 20, 2017
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
    [​IMG]

The Wolf - A top tier multiplayer RPG soon on the App Store

Dive into the world of wild wolves and live your life as one of them!

‘The Wolf’ is a new captivating RPG with high-end 3D graphics. You play as one of these wild animals and get stronger in order to become the alpha of your pack. The customization options along with the character development system let you create your very own and unique wolf. Being a real-time online multiplayer game, it allows you to play with people from all over the World in one of two game modes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With the creation of your character, you can choose between various types of wolves. As you gain experience, you may upgrade your skills and abilities, developing a desired build. Choose what you think is the best, the path is up to you!

Depending on your preferences, there are two game modes to choose from. One of them is a cooperative multiplayer mode, where you gain experience from hunting other animals. If you need a thrill, you can always switch to the PVP mode and face other wolves in the battle arena.

Swift Apps is a small Game Development Studio located in Cracow Poland. We've started our journey in 2013 and we've been developing high-end 3D mobile games ever since. Our most popular title: Cat Simulator 2015 has been downloaded over 7 milion times on Android and iOS.

‘The Wolf’ has been released on Google Play on January 18th. The iOS version is scheduled to release on January 23rd.

Follow 'The Wolf' on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to stay updated!

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
  3. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    This looks like a winner
    Releases day before my birthday too cool will def check this out and thanks for posting this