App description: *** FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME! ***

Zombie Gunship® puts you in the gunner seat of a heavily-armed AC-130 ground attack aircraft. Strategically fire your powerful guns to slay endless waves of zombies and protect the remaining survivors of the zombie apocalypse!

"Meet the real angry bird: the ultimate anti-zombie weapon." - Forbes

IGN Editors' Choice (9/10) "Amazing"

Macworld App Gem (4.5/5)
Best App Ever Awards - Voted Best Simulation and Best Action Game

3D NIGHT VISION DISPLAY
Toggle between white and black hot modes. Use your radar to quickly detect and eliminate the zombie threat.

AUTHENTIC WEAPONS
25mm Gatling gun
40mm Bofors auto-cannon
105mm Howitzer cannon

COMPLETE OBJECTIVES, EARN RANKS, and beat other gunners on the Game Center Leaderboard!

COLLECT a BOUNTY for each ZOMBIE KILL
Use coins to upgrade your armaments and increase your zombie killing efficiency.

AIRPLAY
Play Zombie Gunship on your TV! (Supported on iPhone 4S, iPad 2nd generation or newer. Apple TV required).

Zombie Gunship is iCloud enabled. Save your game progress and restore it to any of your iCloud enabled devices!

Check out our other award-winning games: TowerMadness and Nuts!

Stay connected with us!
facebook.com/ZombieGunship
twitter.com/ZombieGunship

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

From the makers of the award-winning TowerMadness® and the sound designer of the famed Gears of War® series, Zombie Gunship™ puts you in the gunner seat of a heavily-armed AC-130 ground attack aircraft. Strategically fire your powerful guns to slay endless waves of zombies and protect the remaining survivors of the zombie apocalypse!

3D NIGHT VISION DISPLAY with Motion Blur
Toggle between white and black hot modes. Use your radar to quickly detect and eliminate the zombie threat.

AUTHENTIC WEAPONS
• 25mm Gatling gun
• 40mm Bofors auto-cannon
• 105mm Howitzer cannon

COLLECT a BOUNTY for each ZOMBIE KILL
Use coins to upgrade your armaments and increase your zombie killing efficiency.

COMPETE FOR GLORY
Challenge your friends and other gunners on the Game Center Leaderboard!

TA Preview: http://toucharcade.com/2011/06/15/ww...ombie-shooter/
07-20-2011, 05:56 AM
Anything that let's me fire heavy artillery from a plane gets my vote, roll on midnight.

Games that will never leave my iPad : Great Big Wargame, Battle Academy, Battle of the Bulge, Ravenmark and Hunters 2.

07-20-2011, 06:16 AM
Time to rain death on the - (un)dead?
It's not like I'm not into slaughtering hordes of undead but, where do they come from???
Quote from Borderlands Dr Ned: "That's the beauty of the undead -- if you kill them they're just dead again, and I just fire up the mojo, and make them re-undead"

Buying this first thing tomorrow morning
07-20-2011, 06:28 AM
Not Universal?
07-20-2011, 06:32 AM
*Browsing front page*
"Iphone game releases"
"Zombie gunship"
SHITWTF, instabuy
07-20-2011, 07:50 AM
INSTTTTTANTTTBUY to me

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
07-20-2011, 01:39 PM
No 2nd gen support

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
07-20-2011, 02:03 PM
Wow, I don't know why this looks so appealing to me... Definitely going to be picking this one up tonight!

Death From Above!
07-20-2011, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
No 2nd gen support
That is correct. We use shaders in the game for many of the effects, and this requires the SGX graphics processor [not present in the 1st/2nd gen iPod Touches].

Arash Keshmirian | @akgfx
Co-Founder and CEO, Limbic
Developers of TowerMadness, Nuts! and Zombie Gunship
07-20-2011, 02:33 PM
I'll probably get this, so there might be a gameplay video tomorrow.