Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-31-2011, 10:29 AM

Default Quell Reflect - by Fallen Tree Games

Good Day Everyone! Quell Reflect has finally hit the App Store! Check it out below!

A charming zen puzzler that is sure to test your brain and capture your heart!

Quell Reflect has 80+ levels of ingenious gameplay, a gorgeous art style, and a haunting soundtrack.

The objective is simple: slide a droplet around a layout of obstacles, traps and pathways, until you have collected all the pearls. Underneath this simple gameplay lies a world of intricacy!

Quell Reflect's appeal lies in its gentle, soothing mood, which makes it a great way to unwind.

If you played the original Quell, you'll be delighted with the new gameplay features. If not, then now's the time to find out what you've been missing!

Here's what the reviewers said about Quell:

"Quell. Is. Perfect" - No Dpad
"Woozily hypnotic" - Eurogamer
"Beautifully relaxing" - AppSpy
"Calming zen-like atmosphere" - Gamezebo
"Absolute joy to play" - Pocket Full of Apps

Features:
* Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards
* Universal support for iPod, iPhone and iPad
* HD and Retina support
* Over 80 levels of cunningly crafted puzzles
* Gorgeous hand-painted art style
* Custom soundtrack by renowned composer Steven Cravis
* Perfectly balanced difficulty curve

Try Quell Reflect today, and fall in love with this enchanting experience...

See below for the game play video!

Youtube link | Pop Up
Old 08-31-2011, 10:48 AM

I just wanted to drop my own little opinion about the game, IT ROCKS! A more in depth review to come....
Old 09-02-2011, 01:55 PM

I am enjoying this game very very much so I want to pass on the opportunity for someone else to play as well. Hopefully this will spread the game's recognition and will get some more level packs in the future

Introducing Pay-It-Forward!

I will gift 5 TA Members Quell Reflect. The 5 worthy members must promise to "pay-it-forward" and gift Quell Reflect to another TA Member who will also promise to "pay-it-forward".

Just PM your email address. (I will let everyone know when the 5 have been selected).

I would also like to know what everyone else thinks about it besides me so post your game impressions back here.

The original Quell has now gone free and you should absolutely pick it up. I can promise you that Quell Reflect is way worth the purchase.

Quell Reflect has been my go to game for the past 2 weeks. It is absolutely one of the most interesting games in the puzzle category for me.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:02 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

This game looks great!
Old 09-06-2011, 03:51 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 8.x

Just a quick reminded for those who haven't experienced either Quell game that the original is now free.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:03 PM

I, too, am enjoying this game.

It is a worthy sequel to the original.

The sequel includes a few new mechanics (new tools and traps), and the puzzles are generally more complicated.

Some of the levels that require multiple droplets clearing multiple targets can be very tricky, in part because of the high number of total moves it requires.

The music is as tranquil as ever. I particularly enjoy the ambiance in that the game does not try to "rush" you through a puzzle like so many other casual games in this category try to do.

The only reservation I have about this sequel is that while some puzzles appear to be more complicated because of the high number of moves in the solution, the puzzle (and the solution) itself is not necessarily more ingenious. This is an element I found most intriguing about the original Quell. Many of the solutions truly require out-of-the-box thinking. I don't feel quite the same for some of the puzzles in this sequel. This is, however, a trivial criticism.

The game, overall, is outstanding.

Last edited by y2kmp3; 09-06-2011 at 12:05 PM..