• Publisher: Dekovir, Inc.
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 32.3 MB
  • Version: 1.32
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Sale! 60% off for a limited time!
Breathtaking physics puzzler now available on iPad!

"Gaming App of The Day!" - KOTAKU

"Its definitely a must-buy if you like challenging puzzle games" - App Advice (5/5)

"This is a hidden gem!" - TouchArcade.com forum

Blast all the ice sculptures with bombs. The trick is to destroy not just the sculpture, but also any small shards of ice left over. The acceptable minimum is 90%, but to score three stars requires a perfectly neat cleanup of every sliver of ice.

FEATURES:
+ Full high resolution graphics
+ Addictive Aim and Shoot Gameplay
+ Game Center & Achievements & OpenFeint
+ 120 Awesome Levels
+ Easy to learn but hard to master
+ Explosive Excitement - create cascades of exploding crystals

EARN MORE STARS:
1 STAR = 90% of level cleared
2 STARS = 95% of level cleared
3 STARS = 100% of level cleared

BUILD YOUR WINNING STRATEGY:
+ Spike Bomb simply aim and shoot
+ Ghost Bomb goes through ice, rub the screen to control it
+ Helicopter Bomb tap to deploy violet crystals
+ Split Bomb tap to split into 3 green explosive crystals

goiMot's comments:

09-14-2011, 12:30 AM
I've been waiting for this... Great game!

They told me they decided against making a special level pack for the iPad though. I mentioned that in the official game thread for the iPod/phone version last month.

09-14-2011, 01:16 AM
I already have the original version on my iPad and it works just fine. Is there any reason to get the HD version other than the better resolution?
09-14-2011, 01:35 AM
Aside from the bigger graphics I'm not seeing any difference really. I'm liking it though because I can't stand pixelated graphics at 2x mode.
09-15-2011, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard_Mike View Post
I already have the original version on my iPad and it works just fine. Is there any reason to get the HD version other than the better resolution?
Well, so far, in the first few levels, everything fits on the screen. No scrolling required, which I found really annoying on the original version.

The graphics are really good, as you'd expect. It makes it feel more immersive somehow, almost overwhelmingly so.

Then you need to dip your fingers in some mayo and smear it all over your iDevice screen for greater REALISM!
--Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan

Last edited by Misguided; 09-15-2011 at 12:50 AM.
09-15-2011, 09:52 AM
Instant purchase for me. The iPhone version surprised me with it's originality, fun, and polish; and, being the obsessive completionist that I am, I couldn't leave it out there unpurchased.

If they added more bomb types, this would really take off, I think.
09-15-2011, 12:36 PM
I'd be more inclined to buy this if there was a way to sync the progress with the iPhone version. I haven't finished that version yet, and I don't want to have to start over to get where I am. I do like the game and since I got the iPhone version for free, I think, I will probably buy this version just to throw them a bone. But I doubt I'll play it.
09-15-2011, 04:48 PM
An extraordinary gaming experience

If you haven't gotten this, you are missing out on the best game in the App Store. If you already bought the iPhone version, you will be amazed by the graphical brilliance of the iPad version. I know I sound like the developer, or the developer's best friend, but I am neither; just a game player who is grateful for the dazzling development skills on display in this game.
09-15-2011, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
I'd be more inclined to buy this if there was a way to sync the progress with the iPhone version. I haven't finished that version yet, and I don't want to have to start over to get where I am. I do like the game and since I got the iPhone version for free, I think, I will probably buy this version just to throw them a bone. But I doubt I'll play it.
Yeah, I can definitely see your point. At the same time, it is that much more enjoyable to play being properly formatted to the device. It really is a worthwhile upgrade.

I do have one minor gripe. I've had a couple of times where there was a tiny sliver left that I couldn't see.

Then you need to dip your fingers in some mayo and smear it all over your iDevice screen for greater REALISM!
--Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan

Last edited by Misguided; 09-15-2011 at 05:44 PM.
09-15-2011, 08:56 PM
Alright, I just bought it. I think I'll enjoy playing through it from the start again in spite of what I said. It is a great game, so if anyone doesn't have it, I definitely recommend picking it up.