App description: ** 5 Best Mobile Games of the Year -- Gamasutra **
** iPhone Game of the Week - 9/16/11 **
"...I am blown away by the gameplay, presentation and humor of it all." -Touch Gen
"...one of the quirkiest and most addictive puzzlers we've played." -iTunes App Store

Adult Swim Games and PikPok present all-new monster puzzle action!! Terrible catastrophe! Four ferocious monsters of destruction are on a rampage and only residential high-rises will satisfy their boundless hunger. In this larger-than-life puzzle game, you will use intuitive swipe controls to match the colored floors. Feed the creatures and prevent the destruction of all humankind!

A satisfying slice of lunacy. -Slide to Play

"...it has a giant cartoon unicorn in it, so it wins by default."
-Kotaku

Feed four ravenous beasts: Boat Head, Reginald Starfire, Mr. Shigoto and Lord Ferocious
Features both Endless and Time Attack modes
Open Feint and GameCenter support for leaderboards and achievements
Universal app works on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad!
Retina-enhanced graphics for the new iPad
Fully-animated monsters to delight players, destroy civilization

From Adult Swim Games, purveyors of the equally-terrifying Robot Unicorn Attack and Amateur Surgeon games, and PikPok, developers of highly addictive games like BirdStrike" and the Flick Kick series.

** 1.2 UPDATE (01/17/12) **

11 New achievements (now 50 total)
Fixed the Time Attack leaderboard
Added screen rotation support.
Added News button to title screen.
Various other bug fixes

** 1.4 UPDATE (04/02/12) **

Increased resolution support for new iPad retina display.

HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix your crashing issue - email games@adultswim.com and tell us what device/OS version you're on.

Privacy Policy: http://www.adultswim.com/privacy/index.html

ImNoSuperMan's comments:
Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

09-14-2011, 06:36 AM
HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad 2):

It does look as crazy as i had hoped it. It does play as crazy as i had expected it. It was an instant buy as soon as i had seen it...

Last edited by Sanuku; 09-15-2011 at 04:28 PM. Reason: HD Gameplay Trailer added.

09-14-2011, 06:36 AM
Mmm, this looks cool, graphics are great..

Hey IMNS, good to see you back on a Thursday dude - it ain't the same without you!

[Edit]: I mean't Wednesday!!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja

Last edited by Simon Potticary; 09-14-2011 at 06:39 AM.
09-14-2011, 06:37 AM
Looks like those digital chocolate tower stacking games. I'll bite.

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!
09-14-2011, 07:15 AM
Hmm... No clue of the gameplay... Looks funny tho

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
09-14-2011, 07:30 AM
The style is insane. Instabuy!!

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
09-14-2011, 09:26 AM
PikPok AND Adult Swim? Win.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
09-14-2011, 09:50 AM
Seeing the thread title, I thought maybe this was some sort of sequel to A Monster Ate My Homework.

Looks different. Will wait to hear more about gameplay before biting (if at all).
09-14-2011, 12:49 PM
Game Impressions

Completely and utterly insane. In the best way possible. Best iOS game I've played in some time.
09-14-2011, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Completely and utterly insane. In the best way possible. Best iOS game I've played in some time.
Damn it, I hate when you do this...because then I feel obligated to buy the game.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic