Support our Sponsors:

Old 09-29-2011, 04:38 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Default Fairy Farm Add-Me thread

This thread is for discussing Fairy Farm!

Does anyone know how to add friends to the game or what the Laboratory does? What do the elixirs do?

Last edited by New England Gamer; 09-29-2011 at 04:54 PM..
Old 09-29-2011, 05:33 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

You can't add friends yet, I think this will be an upcoming addition to the game.Not sure about the lab and elixirs, can't get enough crystals without buying any to get the devices. 4 out of 5 of my quests are crystal based, any way to get crystals other than buying?
Old 10-01-2011, 05:06 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

The only wayi know to get crystals are to level up (which only gives you one), complete the quest (which not all quest will give you crystals for completing), or completing the achievements in game center. I hope that helps!
Old 10-13-2011, 03:58 AM
iPad 2

I FOUND A CHEAT IF THAT HELPS .....

CLICK A ANIMAL YOU WANT YOU MUST HAVE THE CRYSTAL ...... BUT DONT PRESS ONLY DO IT AS IF YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT PLACING YOU CAN DO THIS WITH THE COINS BUYS TOO ..........

WHILE IT IS STILL FLASHING YOU ... MUST THEN CLICK OUT OF THE GAME .... AND THEN IT HELPS TO TURN OFF THE DEVICE ...... AND THEN WAIT A BIT GO BACK INTO THE GAME NOW SOMETIMES IT WILL CRASH SO YOU WILL HAVE TO TURN IT OFF AGAIN AND KEEP TRYING ONCE YOU GET BACK INTO THE GAME THE ITEM YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT PUTTING DOWN IS THERE ..... AND NO MONEY OR CRYSTALS HAVE GONE ....

let me know if this has worked for you ..... i have completed all challenges except the upgrades on my house now i have over 25 animals in my garden without really spending a penny
Old 02-11-2012, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktbennett View Post

CLICK A ANIMAL YOU WANT YOU MUST HAVE THE CRYSTAL ...... BUT DONT PRESS ONLY DO IT AS IF YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT PLACING YOU CAN DO THIS WITH THE COINS BUYS TOO ..........

WHILE IT IS STILL FLASHING YOU ... MUST THEN CLICK OUT OF THE GAME .... AND THEN IT HELPS TO TURN OFF THE DEVICE ...... AND THEN WAIT A BIT GO BACK INTO THE GAME NOW SOMETIMES IT WILL CRASH SO YOU WILL HAVE TO TURN IT OFF AGAIN AND KEEP TRYING ONCE YOU GET BACK INTO THE GAME THE ITEM YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT PUTTING DOWN IS THERE ..... AND NO MONEY OR CRYSTALS HAVE GONE ....

let me know if this has worked for you ..... i have completed all challenges except the upgrades on my house now i have over 25 animals in my garden without really spending a penny
Does this work with land expansion?
Old 09-05-2012, 12:02 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

The crystals cheat does not work on land expansion because the land expansion is never in a "temporary" placement state - it's automatic. I already tried it

Last edited by bemoen; 09-05-2012 at 12:14 PM..
Old 11-16-2012, 02:31 AM

"I FOUND A CHEAT IF THAT HELPS .....

CLICK A ANIMAL YOU WANT YOU MUST HAVE THE CRYSTAL ...... BUT DONT PRESS ONLY DO IT AS IF YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT PLACING YOU CAN DO THIS WITH THE COINS BUYS TOO .........."

That work well for what is offers top right side of the screen, for example, the special box??
Old 12-05-2012, 09:47 PM

I shall be very thankfull to you if you can tell.me how to get a wooden turkey in this game
Old 02-15-2012, 08:20 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktbennett View Post

Worked for me. I tried it w/ coins. Thx for the tip!
Old 02-17-2012, 03:42 PM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

How did you do this, with the buy coins?