Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Developer Discussion > Developer Services and Trade

Old 10-03-2011, 11:27 PM

Default 2D/3D Asset Artist, UI Artist, and Matte Painter - Looking For Work

For people looking for unpaid freelance work, I'm sorry, but I'm not your man. Good luck out there!

Hey, guys! I'm a graduate of Savannah College of Art and Design's game design BFA program, specializing in digital painting and character design. I can handle anything from 2D asset creation to basic animation; matte painting to professional-quality 3D character modeling/rigging. I also create elegant, professional UI elements, for a variety of platforms. I know how to work with technical limitations and within aesthetic guidelines, and I am looking for more work in the indie and mobile games market.

Please take a look at my portfolio blog, if you're looking to hire an artist:
http://artisticsliz.wordpress.com/
And drop me a line at:
jordansliz@gmail.com

If you don't see something of a style that you're looking for, don't worry. I'm extremely versatile, and can work with you to achieve whatever look you're going for. I even have experience creating aesthetic bibles, my most recent work at an indie studio called New Zone Games in Savannah, GA, though unfortunately, my NDA is still preventing me from showing any of that work.

As for my technical skills, the software I'm proficient in are these:
  • Autodesk Maya
  • Adobe CS5 - Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, etc.
  • Pixologic ZBrush 4.0
  • Unreal Editor 3

And those things I'm familiar enough with to work with/around them:
  • Unity Engine
  • 3D Studio Max
  • Corel Painter
  • C++
  • ActionScript 2, 3

I'm an avid artist and am really looking forward to bringing your projects to their full potential. This system doesn't tend to tell me when I get a message, so try me at the address above, if you're interested in my services. Can't wait to hear from you!

Last edited by ArtisticSliz; 02-17-2012 at 12:12 PM..
Old 10-04-2011, 03:55 PM

Wow, you're very talented. Do you do any examples of low-poly work suitable for games?
Old 10-04-2011, 09:43 PM

Thanks, man! And, absolutely. Stick around. I'll be posting some work, probably by around Saturday, of a low-poly flying creature and a soldier it's fighting. I also do vehicles, environment pieces, and pretty much anything else. Do you have a project it would be applicable to? Email me at the address in the first post, if you'd like to discuss specifics.

Last edited by ArtisticSliz; 10-04-2011 at 10:45 PM..
Old 10-10-2011, 12:49 PM

It was a busy weekend, getting stuff done for various projects I'm working on. I'm now looking for more work, so if anyone has projects that need kick-ass art done for them, in a timely manner, then hit me up (preferably by email.)

As for the low-poly work I mentioned, I got set back a day or two by paid work, but it's soon to come. Keep checking back.
Old 10-17-2011, 04:58 PM

Bumpin' for justice!
Old 11-10-2011, 04:50 PM

Bump! FOR JUSTICE! (And paid work. lol)

I've got about 20-30 more hours a month I would like to fill with work right now, so if anyone needs a skilled artist, who guarantees his work, and reports his income to the IRS correctly (because I'm not an amateur), meaning YOU can write it off of yours as a business expense (because hopefully you're no amateur either, lol), I'm here for you. Updates from my currents projects coming to my blog in the coming weeks.

Thanks a lot guys!