★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Office Revenge. Time for some payback. [Coming this winter, on iOS]

12-21-2011, 03:04 AM
#1
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
Posts: 27
Office Revenge. Time for some payback. [Coming this winter, on iOS]

Mustache Games - a newly founded indie game development studio is currently working hard on creating its first iOS game : Office Revenge.



Office Revenge is designed as a fighting game, but not an ordinary one, we really want it to be special. First of all, the player shall experience an exciting Story Line, involving all of the nine main characters.

Besides that, since the game is coming to iOS, our team is developing a whole new touch input interface, in order to bring the modern way of controlling classic game to the modern devices.

Here are some of the key features :
  • Exciting Story Line (offline gameplay)
  • Multiplayer via Game Center (online gameplay)
  • 9 different characters to play with
  • 9 different locations
  • Unique fighting style for each character
  • Multiple combos and super attacks for each character
  • Innovative Touch-Input interface
  • Create a character to fight with or against*
* this features are planned in our future game updates.

For more information please visit our official website:

www.mustache-games.com


Some action screenshots :




12-21-2011, 03:39 AM
#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustache Games View Post
Mustache Games - a newly founded indie game development studio is currently working hard on creating its first iOS game : Office Revenge.



Office Revenge is designed as a fighting game, but not an ordinary one, we really want it to be special. First of all, the player shall experience an exciting Story Line, involving all of the nine main characters.

Besides that, since the game is coming to iOS, our team is developing a whole new touch input interface, in order to bring the modern way of controlling classic game to the modern devices.

Here are some of the key features :
  • Exciting Story Line (offline gameplay)
  • Multiplayer via Game Center (online gameplay)
  • 9 different characters to play with
  • 9 different locations
  • Unique fighting style for each character
  • Multiple combos and super attacks for each character
  • Innovative Touch-Input interface
  • Create a character to fight with or against*
* this features are planned in our future game updates.

For more information please visit our official website:

www.mustache-games.com


Some action screenshots :




Really looking forward to this. I'm intrigued by the Story Line and the touch input.

Also this: Multiplayer via Game Center (online gameplay) is gonna be great.


12-22-2011, 01:28 PM
#3
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
Posts: 27
Thank you for your interest! The beggining of the Story is going to be revealed in our closet press release. We are also working on a gameplay video!
12-23-2011, 02:51 PM
#4
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 48
Hi, i'm extremely interested in the new touch input.
So it shall be something like batman arkham city with consecutive combo and air combos, right?
And another few questions: it's true that it runs unreal engine 3 and that it will release in January?
Thanks!!!
12-24-2011, 03:36 AM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONE View Post
Hi, i'm extremely interested in the new touch input.
So it shall be something like batman arkham city with consecutive combo and air combos, right?
And another few questions: it's true that it runs unreal engine 3 and that it will release in January?
Thanks!!!
I think I've read it runs Unreal Engine somewhere.

About the touch input: I hope they come up with something new, but they can get inspiration from games such as Fight Night, EA's MMA, Infinity Blade, etc.
12-24-2011, 01:47 PM
#6
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONE View Post
Hi, i'm extremely interested in the new touch input.
So it shall be something like batman arkham city with consecutive combo and air combos, right?
And another few questions: it's true that it runs unreal engine 3 and that it will release in January?
Thanks!!!
Hello there!

1. The touch input we are developing is special - it is suitable only for fighting games.
Originally we were inspired by Infinity Blade, but our input system is going to have different architecture, optimized for dynamic fighting action and side camera view(watch screens).

2. You are right, Office Revenge runs Unreal Engine 3, we are using the latest version of UDK.

3. We working hard at the moment and really hope that we will manage to release Office Revenge by the end of January/begginning of February!

Thank you for your interest, for more information, please, visit our website www.mustache-games.com
and "Like" us on FB : http://www.facebook.com/mustachegames
12-25-2011, 10:30 AM
#7
i didnt see the character's name below the health bar. it will be added in right?

perhaps you should add the janitor into the game and have him attack with a mop or something
01-06-2012, 04:38 PM
#8
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustache Games View Post
Hello there!

1. The touch input we are developing is special - it is suitable only for fighting games.
Originally we were inspired by Infinity Blade, but our input system is going to have different architecture, optimized for dynamic fighting action and side camera view(watch screens).

2. You are right, Office Revenge runs Unreal Engine 3, we are using the latest version of UDK.

3. We working hard at the moment and really hope that we will manage to release Office Revenge by the end of January/begginning of February!

Thank you for your interest, for more information, please, visit our website www.mustache-games.com
and "Like" us on FB : http://www.facebook.com/mustachegames
Thank you and also thanks to robertgarcia for reply.
Now I think the only thing i can do is waiting the gameplay video