★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. DOH! Now, its up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.

* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.

1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletuss Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TVs longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention its free to play?

With HD graphics youll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.

IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it even though we really dont have to sell this game because its FREE!

Toad In The Hole's comments:

02-21-2012, 05:37 PM
I smell freemium

02-21-2012, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by robiow View Post
I smell a FUN freemium!
Fixed your post.
02-21-2012, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by Creepshow View Post
Originally Posted by robiow View Post
I smell a FUN freemium!
Fixed your post.
This is an oxymoron!

Last edited by dclose; 02-21-2012 at 05:51 PM. Reason: fixed quote
02-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
This is an oxymoron!
Sure is. This game isn't so great either. Played for maybe 25 minutes, deleted.

Game Center ID: Quazonk
Twitter: @GomeraMosking
02-21-2012, 06:19 PM
Wait, it's out in Singapore's App Store? Weird.

Edit: Just saw the release date for it, 17th Feb. Hmmmm.
02-21-2012, 06:34 PM
I. Will. Instabuy.
02-21-2012, 06:42 PM
Only Mr. Burns would take a fantastic IP like the Simpsons and pair it with a crap freemium model. I'm gonna drink a Flaming Moe and avoid this like if it was a plate full of Springfield three-eyed fish.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
02-21-2012, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by Quazonk View Post
Sure is. This game isn't so great either. Played for maybe 25 minutes, deleted.
02-21-2012, 06:54 PM
I'm actually quite surprised by this. I was expecting it to be total crap. But it's got loads of Simpsons humor, the intro for one is hilarious. Sure it's another farm/town/whatever freemium game but with the real voices and humor this is looking like I might actually play it for a while.
It is still the usual affair though. Do a mission wait X amount of time and repeat.