Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-08-2012, 06:56 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Default Journey to Hell (action adventure game by DogBox Studio, running on Unity)

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by killercow; 10-26-2012 at 03:52 AM..
Old 03-08-2012, 07:35 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

WTH! Is that an original song for the game? If it is...holy sh*t! I WANT!

This game looks like it has the potential to be badass. But, as usual, touch controls always hamper the experience. Why does it seem like great ones lived and died with Shadowgun!?

Nonetheless, I'm pumped to see where the devs take this game, and I hope there's a good amount of usable weapons.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:07 PM

Looking Nice.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:12 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyJmaster. View Post
WTH! Is that an original song for the game? If it is...holy sh*t! I WANT!

This game looks like it has the potential to be badass. But, as usual, touch controls always hamper the experience. Why does it seem like great ones lived and died with Shadowgun!?

Nonetheless, I'm pumped to see where the devs take this game, and I hope there's a good amount of usable weapons.
Lol no. MC3 brought even better controls to the table. Anyway, graphics look better than Shadowgun imo! I was really hoping for that guy to change the weapon to that ak-47 Can't wait! Controls seem good.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Lol no. MC3 brought even better controls to the table. Anyway, graphics look better than Shadowgun imo! I was really hoping for that guy to change the weapon to that ak-47 Can't wait! Controls seem good.
You really like MC3. I wasn't really a fan of the controls, and I'm not really a huge fan of FPS on iOS.

Shadowgun is the one & only game that doesn't frustrate me because of controls. Remember, this is coming from a former "hardcore" console player who was even weird about controls and TV placement back then. It's something that I'm overly anal about.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:31 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Def got my eye on this one, looks as good or better than shadowgun and possibly more going on.

Unity is looking nice with both this and shadowgun deadzone on the way
Old 03-09-2012, 06:52 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyJmaster. View Post
You really like MC3. I wasn't really a fan of the controls, and I'm not really a huge fan of FPS on iOS.

Shadowgun is the one & only game that doesn't frustrate me because of controls. Remember, this is coming from a former "hardcore" console player who was even weird about controls and TV placement back then. It's something that I'm overly anal about.
Yes I do. And did you try to customize them? If not then your rant about controls is pointless. And fps work well on ios no matter what many think. Did you have to stop and aim with other finger and shoot with other each time? Cause if you did so, then no wonder you sucked cause you can actually move the aim while shooting and running by moving your trigger fire while firing. Makes the game a lot easier.

Shadowgun actually had worse controls. Hip firing was terrible and aiming was hard. Oh and you said anal.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Yes I do. And did you try to customize them? If not then your rant about controls is pointless. And fps work well on ios no matter what many think. Did you have to stop and aim with other finger and shoot with other each time? Cause if you did so, then no wonder you sucked cause you can actually move the aim while shooting and running by moving your trigger fire while firing. Makes the game a lot easier.

Shadowgun actually had worse controls. Hip firing was terrible and aiming was hard. Oh and you said anal.
Yes, I fully customized my controls. My opinion still stands.

Edit: I never said I sucked at the game. I just said I didn't like the controls, and am not a fan of FPS on iOS.

Last edited by GoofyJmaster.; 03-09-2012 at 06:57 AM..