Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-09-2012, 08:19 AM
iPad, iOS 4.x

Default iLogic-Crimes - the exciting Logic-Game - globally launched!

Get to know this new way of mental exercise!

The "Quick-Logic-Adventure" iLogic-Crimes is an exciting and demanding BRAIN-GAME, that combines brainteasers with a detective adventure. The game targets specially riddle-, puzzle- and logic-deduction fans, hobby detectives and crime dinner friends. It is a new way of mental exercise and users like the new gaming idea!

Gametrailer:
Youtube link | Pop Up

Link to the US App-Store: http://itunes.apple.com/US/app/ilogic-crimes/id481449968?mt=8

iLogic-Crimes was ranked #1 iPad Game in GERMANY and AUSTRIA

TRAIN YOUR BRAIN with exciting adventures - in this Quick-Logic-Adventure (QLA) you get quickly the most important facts and can solve the crime by analyzing and clever logical deduction. Solving a crime takes about 10 minutes.
Be surprised by different crime scenes, like a hacker-attack, theft in a castle, con artist in a holiday resort, bank robbery by an evil-clown, kidnapping of a dog or crime on a masked ball. All suspects have their own little story, here you find unusual characters like the marriage swindler Scott Gigolo, the scientist Dr. Frankens or the actress and bikini model Bella Baywotch. Question fast and easy suspects, check alibis and accuse the offender.

The crimes are always different (> 100.000 variants) and create new challenges in every game. With achieving trophies you get access to further crime scenes.

*) New Genre QUICK LOGIC ADVENTURE
*) BRAIN TRAINING combined with EXCITING ADVENTURE
*) Training of logical thinking, deduction, combination and memory
*) 20 unusual and interesting characters
*) 7 different crime scenes
*) > 100.000 variations of crimes
*) good music
Screensh1.jpg

Holiayresort_eng.jpg

Last edited by CCM2000Games; 04-09-2012 at 04:05 PM.. Reason: embedded youtube Gametrailer
Old 04-21-2012, 07:57 AM
iPad, iOS 4.x

Default This weekend iLogic-Crimes SALES for 99 Cent!

This weekend - celebration of the successful global release of iLogic-Crimes - SALES for ONLY 99 Cent!
Old 04-21-2012, 04:21 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I bought it when I came out, and I like the logic games where you have to put the X in the columns where you have like 10 riddles..
This is pretty much the same, but then visual, it's pretty nice, but I am lost in this game lol.. too much info.. or I didn't pay much attention through the help items.. have to take my time for this one I think
Old 04-22-2012, 08:54 AM
iPad, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
I bought it when I came out, and I like the logic games where you have to put the X in the columns where you have like 10 riddles..
This is pretty much the same, but then visual, it's pretty nice, but I am lost in this game lol.. too much info.. or I didn't pay much attention through the help items.. have to take my time for this one I think
I would recommend taking the few minutes to play the tutorial the first time you play a crime scenario. I think it is important to understand the game-logic (e.g. how are suspects arranged in locations/groups, what does the additional information mean) and I think you also easier understand the way the difficulty increases in the crime scenarios (e.g. when and where suspects can lie).
I would be very interested in your feedback, when you find some time to check the tutorial.
Old 04-22-2012, 11:51 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM2000Games View Post
I would recommend taking the few minutes to play the tutorial the first time you play a crime scenario. I think it is important to understand the game-logic (e.g. how are suspects arranged in locations/groups, what does the additional information mean) and I think you also easier understand the way the difficulty increases in the crime scenarios (e.g. when and where suspects can lie).
I would be very interested in your feedback, when you find some time to check the tutorial.
I played the tutorial 2x last week, but was getting interupted everytime..
gonna do it again today, and I will let you know.
Old 04-22-2012, 02:56 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

ok, went through the tutorial again, and played another one..
I enjoy this game, but there are too many suspects that you have to go through, 19 of them, and you keep going back and forth between people.
There is a lot of logic in this game, and too much that you have to pay attention too. a quick game is pretty much out of the question.

Personally I think, you should have different levels.
Amateur - 2 tables/fields
Interm. - 4
Pro - 6-8
Old 05-27-2012, 12:36 AM
iPad, iOS 4.x

Default iLogic-Crimes - today 50% OFF

Today iLogic-Crimes is 50% Off - only 99 Cents!
Try this new way of mental exercise with fun!
Old 11-03-2012, 11:26 AM
iPad, iOS 4.x

Default Update iLogic-Crimes V2.2 - exciting brain trainer, logic and detective game!

Today we launched the upgade of iLogic-Crimes V2.2 on iPad. Check it out!
Challenge your brain in this new kind of detective game. Every crime is different and you can solve it only by logical reasoning and deduction!
Old 08-31-2013, 02:59 PM
iPad, iOS 4.x

Default iLogic-Crimes 50% SALE - Power up your brain for the start of school!

Check out iLogic-Crimes SALE - get to know this exiting way of brain exercise!