Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-11-2012, 05:03 AM
Echoseven Echoseven is offline
Moderator
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The red Skittle
Posts: 4,914
Default Max Payne Mobile - (by Rockstar Games) - Universal App







Last edited by Echoseven; 04-12-2012 at 04:32 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-11-2012, 05:04 AM
Sanuku Sanuku is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,801
Default


Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up


Nice. I like the Price and the Fact that it`s Universal. Well done Rockstar!

Before someone ask the Game does need 1.33 GB on your iDevice.

Last edited by Sanuku; 04-11-2012 at 06:22 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-11-2012, 06:44 AM
Trev1 Trev1 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NYC/CT...USA
Posts: 944
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
YouTube: video
I'm unable to tell if the left thumbs tick controls are similar to chaos theory ? Also can we customize the UI/control screen buttons? Either way my decision ain't whether to buy but which device to put it on! Does this have cloud support for saves?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-11-2012, 06:52 AM
MavericianStorm MavericianStorm is offline
Member
iPad 2, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Saving President Ronnie
Posts: 30
Default

I love Max Payne, but I haven't had the chance to play the first, only the second. I'm happy to see this on ios as Max Payne 3 is definitely one of my most anticipated games of the year.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-11-2012, 05:04 AM
ipod_david ipod_david is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,328
Default

wow 1+GB
I remember back in the days when we played this on a windowsmaschine
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-11-2012, 05:06 AM
metalcasket's Avatar
metalcasket metalcasket is offline
Moderator
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 5,723
Default

I...errr...ummm... my most anticipated title in quite a while just became my least anticipated title. :/ Love the fact that it's just 3 dollars, but frickin' hell 1.1 GB compressed? *sigh* Now I'm sorta hoping it isn't released on the Lebanese App Store.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-11-2012, 05:09 AM
justln justln is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Singapore
Posts: 513
Default

Sweet! The story for Max Payne is great, hope the game works well for iOS devices.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-11-2012, 05:30 AM
Fastbridge Fastbridge is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NYC, New York. USA
Posts: 1,934
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
I...errr...ummm... my most anticipated title in quite a while just became my least anticipated title. :/ Love the fact that it's just 3 dollars, but frickin' hell 1.1 GB compressed? *sigh* Now I'm sorta hoping it isn't released on the Lebanese App Store.
Sorry but just had to chime in here. The file size is really bothering you that much where it's a deal breaker for you. Smh. I can see if it was 10gb and you were forced to delete everything just to install it but at 1gb I'm sure u can make it work. You should be thrilled that it's only 2.99 and not mad because it's over a gig.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-11-2012, 05:34 AM
metalcasket's Avatar
metalcasket metalcasket is offline
Moderator
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 5,723
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastbridge View Post
Sorry but just had to chime in here. The file size is really bothering you that much where it's a deal breaker for you. Smh. I can see if it was 10gb and you were forced to delete everything just to install it but at 1gb I'm sure u can make it work. You should be thrilled that it's only 2.99 and not mad because it's over a gig.
When my maximum monthly internet consumption is 10 GB, it becomes a problem. Also, if I were to go over my limit, 1 GB = 10 dollars, so I'd essentially be paying $13 for this.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-11-2012, 10:13 PM
PrayForDeath PrayForDeath is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 242
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
When my maximum monthly internet consumption is 10 GB, it becomes a problem. Also, if I were to go over my limit, 1 GB = 10 dollars, so I'd essentially be paying $13 for this.
Geez only 10 gigs a month? I would just go and download it at Starbucks in that case, lol.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent