Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-20-2012, 08:37 PM

Default MonTowers ~Legend of Summoners~ - (by Buff Stone)

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Old 07-09-2012, 02:32 AM

Interesting, will try that. Although not sure why they would include a code to do that.

Also, has anybody noticed that there's a higher chance of getting critical gem-collection when you tap through all of the gems really fast? Did a little bit of testing (maybe 10 or so times for each type) and discovered that tapping them all extremely fast (instead of waiting for them to pop up and tapping one by one) results in an average of 2x as many criticals. May be completely by chance though :/
Old 07-09-2012, 05:28 AM
Banned

I like graphics of this game. The look is great.
Old 07-15-2012, 07:10 PM

Just wondering, but am I the only one that notices a significant decrease in drop chance for coins in the later towers? Since currently, the blues in the 6th towers drop less frequently than the greens in the first couple.

Its extremely irritating how much I have to grind now just for the most basic monsters :/
Old 07-15-2012, 07:20 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azneas View Post
Just wondering, but am I the only one that notices a significant decrease in drop chance for coins in the later towers? Since currently, the blues in the 6th towers drop less frequently than the greens in the first couple.

Its extremely irritating how much I have to grind now just for the most basic monsters :/
Monster drop rates are listed in that database file. The first few monsters start with a 700 out of a presumed 1000 chance of dropping. The odds only get worse with a 200 chance on blue monsters at the #7 Hell Tower.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:50 PM

Hmm....1 out of 5 chance? Feels like I've been getting a blue coin once every 20 to 30 tries. On the other hand, my Gachas for all of the Gold monster coin quests have always came out in 4 or so tries.

Lose some, win some I guess.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:21 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

90% of the posts in this thread are accounts created by the developer or bots created by him/her.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantus View Post
90% of the posts in this thread are accounts created by the developer or bots created by him/her.
Is there any proof of this? This seems unlikely since this game was developed in Korea and I'm pretty sure a developer won't go through the pain/cash of either using a translation software or actually hiring a translator just to translate forums.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantus View Post
Did you read any of it? Most of the early posts are people talking about hacking/cheating in the game. I don't think that is a very good strategy if they were created by the developer.
Old 07-16-2012, 08:52 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaj View Post
Did you read any of it? Most of the early posts are people talking about hacking/cheating in the game. I don't think that is a very good strategy if they were created by the developer.
Hi dev,

It creates the illusion that the game is popular and is something more than clicking on menus until you have to pay to speed things up.