★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Be the villain! Eradicate mankind by designing and releasing your own disease on the world in this expanded and refined update to the popular game Pandemic 2.

- Select from dozens of symptoms, resistances and unlocked traits when customizing your viral, parasitic or bacterial classed disease.
- Adapt to government strategies as countries fight the spread of your disease by researching vaccines, grounding air travel, establishing quarantines, declaring martial law and much more.
- Show off the brilliance of your disease to friends with highscores and achievements courtesy of Game Center.

Game guide is now online at:http://www.darkrealmstudios.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12

DarkRealmStudios's comments:

Pandemic 2.5, an expanded and refined version of my popular flash game Pandemic 2, has hit the App Store today for iPads, iPhones and iPod Touches.

So far the response has been great, but since this is my first commercial effort, I'm attempting to branch out and reach as many people as possible without spending money I don't have on marketing.

Brief feature highlights:
  • Create your very own custom disease and watch as it spreads across the world through the human population.
  • Combine real symptoms to produce the most infectious and deadly disease the world has ever seen.
  • Select from Viral, Bacterial or Parasitic disease classes based on your play-style.
  • Outmaneuver governments, health organizations and doctors as the human world tries to prevent the spread of your disease through vaccine research, quarantines, body disposal, martial laws and more.
  • Be opportunistic: take advantage of natural disasters whenever and wherever they may strike.
  • Unlock achievements and compare highscores will full Game Center support.
  • Purchase once for just $0.99, and enjoy the game on any of your devices.

More info and screens available on my site: www.darkrealmstudios.com
Link to Pandemic 2.5 in the App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pandemic-2.5/id483737492?ls=1&mt=8
05-02-2012, 10:34 PM
It's all about Madagascar

05-02-2012, 11:17 PM
Originally Posted by Juicebox_R View Post
It's all about Madagascar
It used to be, but things have been balanced out now in regards to Madagascar (other than on the hardest difficult that is). And with the upcoming update (whenever Apple approves it), the game logic has actually been tweaked to give the remote islands an increased chance of receiving ships.
05-02-2012, 11:34 PM
So awesome. Thank you.

The world needs a new plague
05-02-2012, 11:40 PM
First game of tonite's releases that interest me, downloading now...
05-03-2012, 06:11 AM
Just killed my first Earthload of people. Had no idea what I was doing, but it was fun.
05-03-2012, 09:48 AM
Everyone loves a bit of Pandemic when your supposed to be doing work at school. Gunna pick this up for sure.
05-03-2012, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by BBD View Post
Just killed my first Earthload of people. Had no idea what I was doing, but it was fun.
Exactly the way my first game went through.. Hell of a good time!
05-03-2012, 09:57 AM
I ain't squeamish but this game creeps me out.
05-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Haha! Played and enjoyed this on flash! Glad I could now play it on the go!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword