Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 05-30-2012, 11:28 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Plague Inc. [Help & Strategies]

Plague Inc. Is a great game. But i'm having some problem killing everyone.
I noticed i wasn't the only one having this problem. I manage to infect all countries and after a while the number of people infected is 0. But still after everyone infected is death it says the virus is eradicated.

Any tips and help are welkom. If you have any strategies post them here.
Lets not talk about dificulties that need to be changed or adding iPad support.
But lets just focus on strategies, help and tips.

Anyway, i usually start in germany creating an airborne bacteria. Last countries to infect are usually Canada, australia, new zealand and guinea.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:55 PM

I've beat them all on Brutal so I'll gladly help. Not sure if the difficulties are incorrect as I've never played Normal or Casual.

Anyways for Bacteria. I started in Greenland. It has no land entrance and only a ship port. Focus on building a water bacteria then air finally upgrading to complete the special upgrade for both. As you're doing this your plague sometimes mutates so de-evolve its symptoms as a diesease with symptoms gets noticed and one without goes undetected. Africa will be your last group of countries to fill just build up your transmitting thru blood contact and it should swarm thru there.

At this point it's just a waiting game you can build up cure resistance but it's not neccessary when you're killing super fast.

Anaemia, Haemophilia , Internal Haemorrhaging and Hemorrhagic Shock will kill fast enough. Adding Rash, Sweating , Skin Lesions is icing on the cake. Good Luck
Old 05-31-2012, 02:34 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Nano-virus help?

I can not beat this no matter how many times I try! Any strategy on how to beat it as a nano-virus? I'm suffering here!
Old 05-31-2012, 04:38 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

I managed to beat the bacteria and virus. But i'm currently stuck on fungus.
I cant seem to spread it across to other countries.
Old 05-31-2012, 08:47 AM

Ok if you would like a strategy for something let me know a few things. I need to know your starting country. As I only have strategies based on the countries I used.

For Nano I Started in Japan which made it very challenging.

For Fungus I started in Indonesia.

Since location is important to how you start I need to know. Unless you just want the strategy I used.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:50 AM

the nano-virus is tough. i'm still trying to figure out a good system
Old 05-31-2012, 03:19 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzoxing View Post
Ok if you would like a strategy for something let me know a few things. I need to know your starting country. As I only have strategies based on the countries I used.

For Nano I Started in Japan which made it very challenging.

For Fungus I started in Indonesia.

Since location is important to how you start I need to know. Unless you just want the strategy I used.
I don't know. I always change my starting country, but I've been using Brazil more recently.
Old 05-31-2012, 08:51 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
I've beat them all on Brutal so I'll gladly help. Not sure if the difficulties are incorrect as I've never played Normal or Casual.

Anyways for Bacteria. I started in Greenland. It has no land entrance and only a ship port. Focus on building a water bacteria then air finally upgrading to complete the special upgrade for both. As you're doing this your plague sometimes mutates so de-evolve its symptoms as a diesease with symptoms gets noticed and one without goes undetected. Africa will be your last group of countries to fill just build up your transmitting thru blood contact and it should swarm thru there.

At this point it's just a waiting game you can build up cure resistance but it's not neccessary when you're killing super fast.

Anaemia, Haemophilia , Internal Haemorrhaging and Hemorrhagic Shock will kill fast enough. Adding Rash, Sweating , Skin Lesions is icing on the cake. Good Luck
Man, ive tried all day using this but it wont work, Could you help me further? Maybe by email? Ill PM you my email if you can!

Last edited by iElectrik; 05-31-2012 at 08:54 PM..
Old 05-31-2012, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iElectrik View Post
Man, ive tried all day using this but it wont work, Could you help me further? Maybe by email? Ill PM you my email if you can!
I will fine tune it for you. Give me a few minutes. I'll build a Saudi Arabia strat so it's easy.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:35 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
I will fine tune it for you. Give me a few minutes. I'll build a Saudi Arabia strat so it's easy.
Hey your strategies are super-helpful! Thanks !