Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-05-2012, 10:46 AM
Fuusio Fuusio is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 44
Default FUUSIO - Not your grandmother's logic puzzle

Hi,

I am happy to announce that FUUSIO puzzle game is now available in all App Stores






FUUSIO Blog: http://fuusiopuzzle.blogspot.com

Game play video on YouTube:


Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by Fuusio; 06-10-2012 at 06:30 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-06-2012, 12:37 AM
saiyukialex saiyukialex is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 2,020
Default

The game is really brilliant! Looks simple, but some levels are really tricky.

There are altogether 200 levels. 40 for beginners, 60 for 3x3 grid, 50 for 4x4 grid, 25 for 5x5 grid and another 25 for 6x6 grid.

The goal of the game is to clear all blocks on the board. Once a grid is combined with a 9-square block, it will be demolished. The combination mechanic is only suitable for nearby grids and grids with the same corner.

You can shift, color, mix color, pattern, mask, move, reusable, rotate, invert, filter, teleport and jump blocks.

The graphic style is also very good. It's really a very good, brilliant logic puzzle game.

Highly recommend to all fans of puzzle games!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Fuusio Fuusio is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 44
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyukialex View Post
The game is really brilliant! Looks simple, but some levels are really tricky.

There are altogether 200 levels. 40 for beginners, 60 for 3x3 grid, 50 for 4x4 grid, 25 for 5x5 grid and another 25 for 6x6 grid.

The goal of the game is to clear all blocks on the board. Once a grid is combined with a 9-square block, it will be demolished. The combination mechanic is only suitable for nearby grids and grids with the same corner.

You can shift, color, mix color, pattern, mask, move, reusable, rotate, invert, filter, teleport and jump blocks.

The graphic style is also very good. It's really a very good, brilliant logic puzzle game.

Highly recommend to all fans of puzzle games!
Thank you for nice feedback! I will submit the first update tonight including couple of UI improvements:
  • Improved Game Center settings UI
  • Help utility that displays the type of the selected block
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-06-2012, 03:27 PM
meril meril is offline
Junior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuusio View Post
  • Help utility that displays the type of the selected block
Yesss. Thanks (-: Very good puzzle game BTW, some levels are really brain teasers.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-06-2012, 04:47 PM
Fuusio Fuusio is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 44
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meril View Post
Yesss. Thanks (-: Very good puzzle game BTW, some levels are really brain teasers.
Thank you . As a developer it is nice to receive feedback - especially positive one - after working hard during late-night hours to finish the game.

The feature of displaying the name of the selected block (see the image below) was actually proposed by BrettArchibald. So, kudos and thanks for him


Last edited by Fuusio; 06-09-2012 at 08:38 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-07-2012, 07:10 AM
BrettArchibald BrettArchibald is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Formerly Zimbabwe - now England.
Posts: 1,378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuusio View Post
Thank you . As a developer it is nice to receive feedback - especially positive one - after working hard during late-night hours to finish the game.

The feature of displaying the name of the selected block (see the image below) was actually proposed by BrettArchibald (check out his great games). So, kudos and thanks for him

And thanks to you too!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-09-2012, 04:02 AM
meril meril is offline
Junior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 29
Default

So, i gave your game a 5-Star rating in the store after i've played it for a longer time. Really, it's IMHO one of the best puzzle games on iOs. There are a lot of hard and tricky levels where you first think: Impossible to solve. But then, you make some try-and-errors, then you see the way, you solve the puzzle and you're a little bit proud.

My top favorite puzzle game on iOs is "Pinch 2", but FUUSIO comes close to it with unique game play, straight forward targets and a polished visual style.
Hope for you, more people will give this gem of a puzzle game a try.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-09-2012, 04:07 AM
Fuusio Fuusio is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 44
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meril View Post
So, i gave your game a 5-Star rating in the store after i've played it for a longer time. Really, it's IMHO one of the best puzzle games on iOs. There are a lot of hard and tricky levels where you first think: Impossible to solve. But then, you make some try-and-errors, then you see the way, you solve the puzzle and you're a little bit proud.

My top favorite puzzle game on iOs is "Pinch 2", but FUUSIO comes close to it with unique game play, straight forward targets and a polished visual style.
Hope for you, more people will give this gem of a puzzle game a try.
Hi,

Thank you very much for you feedback! I am glad that you liked the game. I also hope that more people will give a try As a puzzle fan I have a quite extensive collection of puzzle games on my iDevices, but I do not recall playing "Pinch 2". I will check it out.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-10-2012, 04:11 PM
thewickedbadger thewickedbadger is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meril View Post
So, i gave your game a 5-Star rating in the store after i've played it for a longer time. Really, it's IMHO one of the best puzzle games on iOs. There are a lot of hard and tricky levels where you first think: Impossible to solve. But then, you make some try-and-errors, then you see the way, you solve the puzzle and you're a little bit proud.

My top favorite puzzle game on iOs is "Pinch 2", but FUUSIO comes close to it with unique game play, straight forward targets and a polished visual style.
Hope for you, more people will give this gem of a puzzle game a try.
I really like this game a lot! Also I tried to look up "pinch 2" on the iPhone iOS store and couldn't find it.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Fuusio Fuusio is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 44
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewickedbadger View Post
I really like this game a lot! Also I tried to look up "pinch 2" on the iPhone iOS store and couldn't find it.
I bought 'Pinch 2 HD' for iPad 2 - I like it lot. It seems that 'Pinch' has been available for iPhone in past, but it is not at the moment. According to this website http://www.coatsink.com/games/pinch, 'Pinch' will be soon available (again?) for iPhone. Does anybody know what is going on with the iPhone version?
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent