Symphony of the Origin (by Kemco) - Prequel to Symphony of Eternity

06-11-2012, 01:26 AM
Symphony of the Origin (by Kemco) - Prequel to Symphony of Eternity

Quote:
At E3, Kemco had a demo available for their latest RPG, Symphony of the Origin, and I got the chance to try it.

Symphony of the Origin is a "prequel" to Symphony of Eternity.💩 In other words, like Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals, its story takes place well before that of its predecessor.💩 Symphony of the Origin follows a young warrior named Ryle whose rage over losing his parents to a demon fuels his aggressive fighting spirit.💩 After a training session, he decides to retire for the night, only to see the demon who killed his parents annihilating some soldiers.💩 The fight takes him underground where he somehow resurrects a golem and draws the attention of a sarcastic female night-elf who believes another world catastrophe is afoot.💩 The game promises a classic JRPG tale with drama, adventure, and plenty of cool characters.💩 The dialogue shows hints of personality and reminds me of the sense of fun in classic RPGs.

Symphony of the Origin's technical aspects are a noticeable improvement over Symphony of Eternity.💩 The 2D graphics for the locations are brighter, more vivid, and more detailed, as are the high-definition sprites.💩 The sprites move with a polygon-esque fluidity during battles.💩 The large character portraits that accompany dialogue are appealingly designed, especially that of the female night elf, with her plum colored skin and powder blue hair.💩 It looks better than it sounds.💩

The game is still under development, but what I've played so far feels pretty good.💩 The interface is fluid and responsive, and it's not as slippery as some other tablet RPGs.💩 The menus are easy to navigate, and when characters level up, players can pump their stats as they see fit.💩 If prior Kemco games are any indication, this one should be at least 20-25 hours long.💩

Kemco hopes to release this game for Android and iOS tablet devices later this year in the fall or winter, in time for the holidays.
Gameplay Trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Skip to 0:46 for gameplay of Symphony of the Origin.
06-15-2012, 04:26 PM
Can't wait. The quality of Kemco's games have certainly improved graphics-wise. Can't say the same about their English grammar I can't blame them though, but they should hire someone to edit the dialogue.

GC:SunScape | Plus+:MysticSun | Other:MystikSun
Youtube: SunScapeUPSB | PSN: mudkiprulz|

08-27-2012, 11:35 AM
Novedades?

Any News? =D
08-27-2012, 01:02 PM
Crap this looks good! Great, now I'm gonna obsess over it till it comes out does anyone know what the song were called and possibly where to get the. Note: fantasy chronicle is currently my favorite Kemco game.
08-27-2012, 02:45 PM
I own all Kemco games so this will be an instantbuy for me.

XBL & PSN: iANiMeX
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
3DS Friend Code: 4253-4779-2311 (PM me if you add me so I can add you back. Thanks)
Beta Tested Games: 100+ Games
08-27-2012, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iANiMeX View Post
I own all Kemco games so this will be an instantbuy for me.
I own all the ones for the iPod. I know there are a couple more for the kindle fire which is annoying. Oh well. I really like them.

Last edited by picohero; 08-27-2012 at 07:38 PM.