Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 11:14 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Might and Magic Clash of Heroes (by Ubisoft)

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ce=twitterfeed

Sublime role-playing puzzle game Might & Magic Clash of Heroes will be magicked onto mobile platforms, publisher Ubisoft has announced.

Versions for iPhone, iPad and Android devices are set to be released "in the near future".

The mobile version will include touchscreen controls, perfect for the game's match-three style battles.

Otherwise, Might & Magic Clash of Heroes looks largely unchanged from the game's recent PSN/XBLA HD conversion (it first launched for DS in 2010).

Eurogamer's Might & Magic: Clash Of Heroes HD review awarded the game's home console versions a star-studded 9/10 score last year, enough to earn it a place in our Games of 2011 line-up.

The game's conversion for mobiles and tablets is being overseen by Tag Games.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Yes!!! this game is really really really good : ) It's got more than 20 hours of campaign and could be played online in multiple modes (we'll see if that's included). I would like to see it in full ipad retina glory too ; )

Last edited by killercow; 06-28-2012 at 11:19 AM..
Old 06-28-2012, 12:42 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Man, talk about feast or famine. There wasn't much I've been interested in in the last few weeks; now I've got more stuff to look forward to than time or space on my phone. This was my GotY when it came out for DS. I'm very much looking forward to this. Great news. Now, please tell me I don't have to wait long for it.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:43 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen)

Great news!

I was wanting this game on iPad for ages, never bought it on 360 because it's just not a game I want to play on TV consoles. Loved it on DS, and will buy day one for my new iPad.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:49 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

HELL YES!!!!!

My prayers has been granted at last!!!
Old 06-28-2012, 01:03 PM

So cannot wait. Was my goty for ds and psn release. So so hope it has multiplayer as I played over 250 games with a 85% or so win record. So obsessed with it!
Old 06-28-2012, 01:51 PM

Hell ••••••• yea, indeed! Just bought it again a couple days ago on Steam (I'm a proud owner of it on the DS and PSN), and wondered why don't they port it to smartphones. Installed Chronotrigger instead and deleted it -- again. Now that they port it to iOS I'm curious about a portrait mode (from the vid it seems like it will be landscape). Would be much more "natural" to have it in portrait, imho.
Anyway, so glad it's happening.

Last edited by Fimb; 06-28-2012 at 02:03 PM..
Old 06-28-2012, 05:19 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Released "in the near future" when? LOL! I can't wait looks awesome!

Last edited by Shan82; 06-28-2012 at 05:22 PM..
Old 06-29-2012, 04:25 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Ok so watched the video and it looks ace....but I have absolutely no idea what you are supposed to do! Is it RTS, lane defence, hero academy style, final fantasy tactics etc!?

Even saying that I really want it, and I'm not even sure why!!!
Old 06-29-2012, 06:26 AM

Pretty solid Game. Not epic but a solid Game for all those that love some classic Fantasy Strategy Game and are open for something new.

The PS3/Xbox Version has been so far out for a few Months and even the Console Version are as usual total overrated because simple there aren`t as many similar Games on them the Game is still a try worth.

Looking forward to play it some Rounds as soon as Ubisoft will sent out the Review Build.

@Ubisoft:

It`s Time to release finally a new Rayman Game on iOS and good luck with the Wii U Adventure.
Old 06-29-2012, 06:50 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by grenadedodger View Post
Ok so watched the video and it looks ace....but I have absolutely no idea what you are supposed to do! Is it RTS, lane defence, hero academy style, final fantasy tactics etc!?

Even saying that I really want it, and I'm not even sure why!!!
It's none of those things, actually. It's more a match-3-gem game, but like nothing you've ever played before. Well, unless you played Critter Crunch. Add RPG elements and a surprisingly engaging story and pretty 2D art and you get this game. In a nutshell, though, you match three of the same unit type and they march forward to attack. There are some excellent boss battles, and the game just offers a really refreshing challenge kind of in the same way Demon's Souls did.

Closed Thread