★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Bubble Squash by Pixel Druids Studios is a Casual Game which is easy to learn, yet difficult to master. The objective is to align similar bubbles to form large blocks of bubbles before bursting them. The more bubbles you have in the block before they are burst, the greater number of points you will receive.

To burst a bubble, the bubble must be connected to other similar bubbles on the playing board. If you tap a bubble that is connected, those connected bubbles will be highlighted and a new bubble will pop up, displaying that block's potential bubble points. Tap your selection again to burst the bubbles.

Bubble Squash comes with a default theme and more new themes will be added regularly

Do not forget to rate the game and check out for new updates with more intresting themes and gameplay

Pixeldruids's comments:
Bubble Squash for iOS is now available . Grab it and enjoy the game. Rate the game and drop your reviews on our Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/pixeldruids)

The Android , Blackberry, WP7 ,Mac and PC versions are coming soon

App Store - Bubble Squash
06-29-2012, 12:16 PM
The First Day Sales are amazing for this apps. Thanks for the couple of reviews though we would ike them to posted on the store as well

07-02-2012, 09:33 AM
The New Update is submitted and contains a fix on the high score bug and Gameplay tweaks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BubbleSquashAmazonScreen2.png
Views:	0
Size:	595.8 KB
ID:	44885   Click image for larger version

Name:	help.jpg
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	44886   Click image for larger version

Name:	BubbleSquashScreen3.jpg
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	44887  

07-04-2012, 11:17 AM
A bonus theme for olympics is being worked
07-06-2012, 01:09 AM
its addictive game i like it
07-06-2012, 02:45 AM
Looks nice, gonna try it when I get home
07-13-2012, 10:06 PM
If you add a split-screen 2 player mode I'd buy it in a heartbeat.