Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-26-2012, 08:39 AM
tatuman tatuman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 167
Default Rat Fishing out now! (Miniclip)

Hey everyone!

We are absolutely thrilled to bring you another game! Rat Fishing was released today for iOS!

About the Game
Those rats were up to no good!

Seek for revenge, by using the cheese as a decoy to lure them out of the holes they're hiding in! Go through all the amazing and mind challenging puzzles!

Exterminate the rats! Make sure they won't get away with stealing someone else's cheese!

Key Features

★ 144 levels
★ 4 different worlds
★ Mind-bending puzzles to test your skills
★ Many fun ways to exterminate the rats
★ Ultra simple controls
★ Amazing graphics
★ Game Center leader boards




Rat Fishing HD: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rat-fishing-hd/id531728867?mt=8

Get all those pesky rats and let us know what you think of the game

Miniclip
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-26-2012, 08:47 AM
DonnyDJ76 DonnyDJ76 is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NYC suburbs (New Jersey)
Posts: 655
Default

Looks great, but again, no Game Center Achievements...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-26-2012, 10:10 AM
sink_or_swim sink_or_swim is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,244
Default

I'm sure that I've played this game before. Was it on the appstore with an other name?!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-30-2012, 04:18 PM
saosijs saosijs is online now
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brazil
Posts: 822
Default

I love this game! Has very good puzzles; you need to really think and experiment to finish the levels with gold star (leave 2 cheese unused). It seems it is not discovered yet by the competitive gamers, as I'm way up in the GC leaderboards.
I'm still looking for some diamonds (some levels can be finished leaving 3 cheese unused) to get the "Perfect" achievement, but I'm starting to think it is impossible
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-30-2012, 04:30 PM
Snooptalian Snooptalian is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
I love this game! Has very good puzzles; you need to really think and experiment to finish the levels with gold star (leave 2 cheese unused). It seems it is not discovered yet by the competitive gamers, as I'm way up in the GC leaderboards.
I'm still looking for some diamonds (some levels can be finished leaving 3 cheese unused) to get the "Perfect" achievement, but I'm starting to think it is impossible
So there are achievements for this? Are they linked with Game Center or are they just in-game?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-30-2012, 04:36 PM
sink_or_swim sink_or_swim is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
So there are achievements for this? Are they linked with Game Center or are they just in-game?
42 Game Center Achievements
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-25-2013, 04:16 PM
MasterChief3624 MasterChief3624 is offline
In Time-Out
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,529
Default

That rat looks way too much like the Donut Games rat from Rat on a Scooter, Rat on a Skateboard, Rat on a Rhino Named Ramby, etc.

Any relation to Donut Games?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-25-2013, 05:02 PM
saosijs saosijs is online now
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brazil
Posts: 822
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
That rat looks way too much like the Donut Games rat from Rat on a Scooter, Rat on a Skateboard, Rat on a Rhino Named Ramby, etc.

Any relation to Donut Games?
Maybe Gaia theory? That or everybody in game graphics goes to the same school. For example I felt that the Cover Orange 2 spider and the Snail Bob spider were twins
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OrangeSpider.JPG (4.9 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg BobSpider.JPG (6.4 KB, 32 views)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-27-2013, 05:00 PM
MasterChief3624 MasterChief3624 is offline
In Time-Out
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
Maybe Gaia theory? That or everybody in game graphics goes to the same school. For example I felt that the Cover Orange 2 spider and the Snail Bob spider were twins
What is Gaia Theory?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-27-2013, 09:13 PM
saosijs saosijs is online now
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Brazil
Posts: 822
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
What is Gaia Theory?
Or Gaia principle. Some sort of global biological feedback system. All organisms on earth influence the environment that influences back the organisms, all to support improving life on earth. Like Darwinism on global scale. Anyway, the specific idea being that an individual can have an idea and that via this feedback system, this same idea propagates to other individuals. We are all connected! :-) If this theory/principle really includes thought and ideas, might be stretching it a bit
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent