App description: The survival of your kingdom is at stake. Crush your enemies and reunite the kingdom in this revolutionary puzzle-based RPG game.

Legend Four features
-27 CONTINENTS WITH UNIQUE STORY AND BOSSES
-160+ LEVELS WITH OVER 150 MONSTERS
-FOUR UNIQUE HEROS
-MULTIPLAYER AND NEW LANDS TO CONQUOR IN SOON TO BE RELEASED UPDATE!

Legend Four features challenging puzzle based RPG game play, with addictive puzzles and replay value for the low price of nothing! With hundreds of monsters to battle and updates regularly, youll be playing this game for months.

The Kingdom of Eternal Summer, once a peaceful and prosperous nation led by the great King Leon, is under attack by the dark lord Soros. With the world in chaos it is up to you to harness the powers of the four elements wind, fire, water and earth to bring the world back into balance. Connect at least three tiles to attack, increase defense, restore magic and health during battle. The more items you can connect at once, the more powerful their effect.

*recommend IOS5.0 or later for best performance

goiMot's comments:
Couldn't find a thread for this. Great match-3 game.

07-27-2012, 10:22 PM
Awesome game even though the gameplay has been done before. There is iap but the game is so easy (so far) not sure if it is needed.

07-27-2012, 10:41 PM
Yup... My weekend will be filled with match puzzles in forms of 10000000 and Legend Four... Then there's Orc as ive already finished ShellRazer. I also need to find time for Summoner Wars and SolaRola

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-28-2012, 07:26 AM
Seriously, guys, check this game out. It is like Dungeon Raid, but has it's own charm, skill, equip and level up system to make itself very different from Dungeon Raid. Very good graphics, good sound effects, nice visual effects, multiple character classes (unlocked during the game).

Only downside is the translation, which ends up being funny most of the time.

The gameplay is pretty much spot-on. This and 10000000 will keep us busy for some time.

EDIT: (Because everyone wants to hear this) There is IAP, and it is NOT necessary. I have played over 2 hours into the game, and I dont even have to grind to keep strong.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 07-28-2012 at 07:30 AM.
07-28-2012, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Seriously, guys, check this game out. It is like Dungeon Raid, but has it's own charm, skill, equip and level up system to make itself very different from Dungeon Raid. Very good graphics, good sound effects, nice visual effects, multiple character classes (unlocked during the game).

The gameplay is pretty much spot-on. This and 10000000 will keep us busy for some time.

EDIT: (Because everyone wants to hear this) There is IAP, and it is NOT necessary. I have played over 2 hours into the game, and I dont even have to grind to keep strong.
Agreed. The game is very polished, and the addition of combat animation and cut scenes makes it more engaging for me than something like Dungeon Raid.
07-28-2012, 12:36 PM
I love this game and probably have three hours of play so far. There seems to be no need for the iap, kind of wondering how the Dev is going to make money.
07-28-2012, 01:07 PM
Can't say no to free match 3 games, will post my impressions later.
07-28-2012, 01:18 PM
Very nice. Grabbing now.
07-28-2012, 06:45 PM
I've been playing this for days, as I have a habit of DL'ing every new, free release that looks remotely interesting (hey, they don't always stay free). Forgetting games, I've saved hundreds in utilitarian music apps that I use to pursue both a hobby and a bit of a side-job.

Anyway, I guess that was the long way of asking if anyone knows what the items are for...you know, the shards and stuff?

One last tip...there's no multiplayer, but regardless, I haven't heard any mention of WHAKAN on TA. It's a free, highly polished (though seeking more kick starter funding) turn-based one on one kinda-card combat game. It's a big file, but give it a try...these devs know how to put together a product.
07-28-2012, 08:27 PM
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post

How many classes are there, I only see 2 is the female wiz and the male knight the only ones?