Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-01-2012, 05:10 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Default Justice League: Earth's Final Defense (By Netmarble) (Universal)

Note before buying: This app will not run on jailbroken iDevice.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by iANiMeX; 08-01-2012 at 05:15 AM..
Old 08-01-2012, 05:12 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Me want me waaaaaaaaant lol
Old 08-01-2012, 05:14 AM

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Please don`t be shit, please don`t be shit...

Last edited by Sanuku; 08-01-2012 at 03:24 PM.. Reason: Gameplay Trailer added.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:31 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

I`ll probably buy this as soon as i`ll put money on my card because it has Batman & Co, but i`m really waiting for a video and for more impressions! I too pray to be a good game )
Old 08-01-2012, 05:34 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Note before buying: This app will not run on jailbroken iDevice.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:57 AM

Default blind buy

I dont normal buy blind when it comes to game on my iphone i normal have a look on this very site first. But i thought what the hell im downloading as i write this....taking a long time too I let you know what i think soon sadly i cant bring you game play as i dont have the set up or the know how like Saknu (think thats how i spell it)
Old 08-01-2012, 06:50 AM

Default please can i turn the music off and....

The first thing thats getting on my nerves is the music in the game, i want to turn it off and not have to listen to the same music over and over again there is NO option too well there is but that turns EVERYTHING off. Second is the way the camera tracks your superhero at times i had the camera move down to ground floor level then in the next "fight area" it move back up in the air..
WHY?????

Also the lack of help, it seems that was afterthought which is a couple of screens as yet i not worked out how to use the support cards.

I play some more but at present my high hopes of being a great superhero game are fading
Old 08-01-2012, 07:43 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Anyway, I saw this game at the top of Appshopper and immediately smelled something fishy. IF it was pulled, I'm betting the devs haven't acquired the license to use Justice League, or been hired by the rights' holders to develop a game on their behalf. There are typos in the description and it's from an unknown (Korean) publisher. I'm not sure who holds the IP and possible copyright claims to the various characters since I'm not a comic fan, but I DO KNOW that some of these characters have made a LOT of money for multiple parties.

I'm sure it would cost a fortune to license these characters (for good reason, look at the people jumping to buy this based simply on who's in it).

If the game was contracted out by the owners of the ip involved, I just don't see it going to some random Korean company with no noticeable Pre release publicity. And I guarantee the description would sound like it was written by a native English speaker, not a really rough translation.

Last edited by backtothis; 08-01-2012 at 06:07 PM.. Reason: Took out jb comments
Old 08-01-2012, 06:35 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 5.x

Back on topic, I went ahead and bought it. After playing the first level with Superman, I have to say the good outweighs the bad. Graphically, this game is gorgeous even on an iPod Touch; it's not Mass Effect quality, but it's still very crisp. Gameplay-wise, my main problems were the fact that the game lends itself to the button-mashing of the attack button due to the fact that the blue energy needed for special attacks runs out rather quickly. Other than that, the gameplay is very resembling of the classic X-Men Legends/Marvel Ultimate Alliance games, which is a great model to follow. I also have to point out that my device crashed during the first cutscene, so I'll have to ser further along if that was a rare occourence or a more serious issue...

Last edited by backtothis; 08-01-2012 at 06:04 PM.. Reason: Took out jailbreaking comment
Old 08-01-2012, 06:43 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Any way i cant wait to play this later

Last edited by backtothis; 08-01-2012 at 06:05 PM.. Reason: Took out comments about jb