We wanted to give you a heads up on a game we've been working on which will be launching on the app store.
Wastelandia is a free, settlement building and resource scavenging simulation game coming soon for iOS (iPhone, iPod & iPad.) Set after the events of "The Event," your job is to build a thriving settlement for the surviving denizens of the world - now known as Wastelandia.
For now, here are some of the things you can expect to find in Wastelandia:
- Over 30 buildings to discover - from Wastelandia's very own Casino, to a full blown Nuclear Reactor.
- Over 100 items to scavenge from 15 different locations.
- Recruit over 20 specialist characters to give your settlement extra abilities and protect your settlers.
- Scavenge for building materials by sending out scavenging parties or through an upgradeable mining and lumbering game.
- Protect your settlement with fortifications - from simple scrap walls to high-tech tesla fences.
- Plenty of mini-games to earn extra rewards.
- Wastelandia will be free to download and play!
We have some more information and a load of artwork previews over at our site http://www.wastelandia.com
- we're also running a little contest where you can get a portrait of yourself drawn and included in the game. There will be finalised screenshots and a trailer for the game available soon.
We're hoping to launch Wastelandia in the next few weeks. Any questions or comments can be directed to email@example.com
Thanks for your time!