App description: Help three robot heroes save the lost Boxies throughout the many levels made of wood, metal, fabric, stone and plastic. To accomplish this honourable mission they have to use bombs, teleporters, rebuilders, colorizers, portals, color gates and more, found in and around the levels.

If you love to use your brain capacity to solve clever puzzles, to save helpless creatures, to blow things to pieces, then Blast-A-Way is definitely a game for you! A true 3D physics puzzler like nothing you have ever seen before. Young or old this game will bring you hours of satisfaction and joy through problem solving and skill trials as well as plenty of laughs along the way.

Blast-A-Way is a unique, slow-paced Adventure-Puzzler set out in a beautiful and stylistic 3D environment. Blast-A-Way is created by the Swedish studio Illusion Labs, who previously brought you Touchgrind, Touchgrind BMX, the original Labyrinth games and other titles such as Sway and Foosball.

FEATURES

Wonderful 3D environments
True 3D physics
Great music and sound effects

3 robot heroes
5 worlds with different materials
80 mind twisting levels
Hours and hours of fun

Retina resolution
Game Center
Many cool explosions

--

See what the experts think about Blast-A-Way:

"The Illusion Labs mark of quality permeates this release as well, with fantastic visuals, great sound, and an overall well thought out design." - TouchArcade

"Brand new gameplay that is so enjoyable & engaging, Brilliant 3D design, Nails everything. Overall Score 5.0" - Apple'N'Apps

"Blast-A-Way has plenty of outright brilliant moments, and its sublime when a puzzle comes together just perfectly. Illusion Labs has a great feel for how iOS games should work, and its in effect here with Blast-a-Way." - 148 Apps

killercow's comments:

08-29-2012, 06:41 AM
Save the lost Boxies!!!!!!!!!

08-29-2012, 06:45 AM
This looks good, probably picking it up tonight
08-29-2012, 07:32 AM
$4.99, right?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
08-29-2012, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
$4.99, right?
Yes!
It seems like the most interesting game for me, can't wait for midnight : )

Find me on Twitter
08-29-2012, 07:57 AM
This looks interesting ($5 interesting...not so sure,maybe)
08-29-2012, 08:56 AM
Awesome looking game And anyone who doesn't know, Illusion Labs doesn't ever have sales so don't wait for one.
08-29-2012, 09:08 AM
This looks really cool.

Yep, definitely picking this one up tonight.

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
08-29-2012, 11:18 AM
Played through 12 levels. Game is very polished in every aspect and pretty enjoyable, perfect for a 5mins break. I just hope the difficulty picks up in later worlds.
08-29-2012, 04:16 PM
Looking good!
Looking forward to this one!
Sanuku any chance of the usual movie gameplay?