★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Gamemates
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 79.9 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Space Hunter Sandra is a dual-stick shooting survive game powered by Unreal engine.

In this game, you can control Sandra Prime, a veteran space hunter who is hired to investigate an abnormal space station. During the mission,she encounters an unknown aggressive alien species and she must fight her way through them.

Key Features
* Most beautiful heroine in shooting games
* Vivid 3D environment powered up by Unreal tech
* Well tuned dual-stick shooting experience
* Switch view between top-down and over-shoulder
* Various upgrades helps you survive longer in swarms

Vovin's comments:

Daisy Mae in space?

Well, THIS is the prettiest iOASS I've ever seen... *drool*
08-31-2012, 03:01 AM
Hmmm does look good but for me the 'dressing up' is what puts me off. Probably going to wait for a gameplay video or hear from others.

08-31-2012, 03:18 AM
Wow, she's got some..... Huge Guns! Wow!
08-31-2012, 04:24 AM
Game Impressions

Note:

I wished the Developer had taken the Time to create an real Shooter with her instead of this cheap Tech Demo...

Not much to see here. No Story, not much Gameplay. Instead Lags during the Gameplay, stottering Sound/Music plus iAP. A perfect Example for an...Refund.
08-31-2012, 04:28 AM
Maybe she's hunting whomever gave her that boob job?
08-31-2012, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I wished the Developer had taken the Time to create an real Shooter with her instead of this cheap Tech Demo...

Not much to see here. No Story, not much Gameplay. Instead Lags during the Gameplay, stottering Sound/Music plus iAP. A perfect Example for an...Refund.
Can see what you mean, started watching the video and it looked pretty good, seems like you have a top down view or the 3rd person. I kept moving the playhead in your video forward a minute or two and it just seems the same/same/same ! If it had a lot of different levels/monsters/missions it could be good but yeah i'll pass. Seems very samey
08-31-2012, 05:01 AM
Ah, so that's what Blizzard did next with the character 'Nova', from Starcraft Ghost.

Oh, wait...
08-31-2012, 05:06 AM
Stay away of this alpha release !
Buy two other games for a buck.
08-31-2012, 05:36 AM
Looks like someone was 'inspired' by P.N.03, but thenimpossiblythought more was better, and completely forgot about gameplay.
08-31-2012, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DusT_HounD View Post
Ah, so that's what Blizzard did next with the character 'Nova', from Starcraft Ghost.

Oh, wait...
Haha yeah I was gonna say so this is what happened to Starcraft Ghost.