Support our Sponsors:

Old 09-04-2012, 06:37 AM

Default Bugs TD

Description:
Bugs is a tower defense game characterizing various kinds of bugs in a little world. Each of the 8 kinds of bugs has its own unique characteristics. Different combinations of bugs as well as 8 active skills enable ever-changing and never repeated fighting.
The sacred tree skills is the most important system throughout the game.
The players can enhance the abilities of the sacred tree and bugs by upgrading the sacred tree skills.
Twelve kinds of enemies are never repeated ones.
Even those of lowest level have unique skills and can only be defeated by some strategies.
More than one Endless Modes are available for players to challenge their limit.
There are not only achievements of different levels, but also hidden levels.
The unit achievements can be integrated into a new mother achievement.
There are three mode in the game that you can choose:
-Battle stage: Kill all enemies before the sacred tree seed is stolen out!
-Circle stage: Enemies are escaping with the seed but fall in a strange circulating ring, take the seed back!
-Skill stage: You can only use the skill to protect the sacred tree seed!

Last edited by andy.j; 09-04-2012 at 09:02 PM.. Reason: add some details
Old 09-04-2012, 11:20 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Saw this earlier this morning, was hoping there would be some feedback by now. Guess I'll TOFTT and report back

Ok, played through the first level and must say I like it. Animations and graphics are kinda nice on the ipad3. Not retina, but nice nonetheless. There seems to be 6 areas with 4 different maps in each. Plenty of upgrades/research.

Wish there was a way to mute the music without muting the sound effects, or even be able to change volume, but right now it's all or nothing.

I think there's IAP, but it hasn't been shoved in my face yet, so hoping it stays that way.

Overall, worth the buck.

Last edited by araczynski; 09-04-2012 at 11:54 PM..
Old 09-05-2012, 04:05 AM

Default we will make more progess

Thank you for your appreciate.For the problems you talk about,The developer wil l consider seriously .Wish you enjoy in the game!
Old 09-05-2012, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
Saw this earlier this morning, was hoping there would be some feedback by now. Guess I'll TOFTT and report back

Ok, played through the first level and must say I like it. Animations and graphics are kinda nice on the ipad3. Not retina, but nice nonetheless. There seems to be 6 areas with 4 different maps in each. Plenty of upgrades/research.

Wish there was a way to mute the music without muting the sound effects, or even be able to change volume, but right now it's all or nothing.

I think there's IAP, but it hasn't been shoved in my face yet, so hoping it stays that way.

Overall, worth the buck.
Thank you for your appreciate.For the problems you talk about,The developer wil l consider seriously .Wish you enjoy in the game!
Old 09-05-2012, 05:14 AM

The IAP syetem is the blue rain,which could help the bugs upgrade quickly.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:05 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Just to add to anyone else reading, your cash is/are those despicable floaty things that come off of mature dandelions, you get them from squashing other bugs of course, but they also float across the screen randomly from time to time to grab.

Another neat little thing is that some bugs burrow up along the path, not necessarily at the starting point like a typical td game, neat little touch to keep you on your toes.

Thanks for checking in mr developer.

Oh, and if you'd like to trade some of that blue rain for corrected English text/grammar I could help you out if you have an English text file to edit

Last edited by araczynski; 09-05-2012 at 07:10 AM..
Old 09-05-2012, 11:22 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 09-06-2012, 03:41 AM

Thank you for your enthusiasm about our game,and we feel very happy that you experience
in the game and share your feeling with us. But I'm very sorry that as our game is not a kind of online game,so the technology can't deal with the IAP system for single. It's so pity that we can't present the blue rain to you.
As I'm a junior in the forum,could you tell me how to send a secret letter to you and we can give you some other thing.
Wish you a good time!
Old 02-17-2013, 03:39 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Looks interesting.I'll give it a try.

Last edited by nichos; 02-17-2013 at 03:43 AM..
Old 09-20-2012, 01:35 AM

Default Share with you about the<Bugs TD>

It is about half of a month since the ios game <Bugs TD> published in United States, After lots of player experienced in the game ,now let’s talk about the game together and I will share some of my ideas with all of you and waiting for your voice.

Obviously of its advantages, Animations and graphics are kindly nice on both ipad and iphone, There are 6 areas with 4 different maps in each stage with no repeat. “To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.” This is the famous poem from <Auguries of Innocence> by William Blake, which tell us that every life in the world should be respected and all of them have their stories. The game <Bugs TD> outline us a Microscopic world of insects, all of them were designed human characteristic, I like the background and every cute bugs, which full of humanity and love. It is a typical tower defense game which integrates real-time strategy, tower defense and other factors together. The game need players combining strategic and tactical together, which help the players to get self-improvement in the game as well as improve the ability to analyze and solve problems.

But on the other hand, I must say there are still many problems existing in the game. The bug in challenge mode and skill mode result in blank screen sometimes, which affect the game progress seriously. Errors of the interface and text display are obvious which may mislead the player. It is too difficult for me to play especially in the circle stage and when the air enemies rage the screen. I expect the new version.

Above are my owe points about the game, how about yours?

We expect your comments and communicate with each other.

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bugs-td/id554926906?mt=8

Last edited by Red1; 10-10-2012 at 11:36 PM..