App description: From the creators of Angry Birds: a game from the PIGS point of view! OiNk! Build makeshift contraptions from a huge collection of parts and make it to the goal without blowing your vehicle to pieces!

IGN's "Best Mobile Game of 2012" Winner!

"Extremely fun and very challenging" -- Kotaku

The best title Rovio has released yet - IGN

4/4 - Must Have -- Slide to Play

"Bad Piggies is awesome, and needs to be a part of your iOS game collection just as much as the rest of the Angry Birds series" - Touch Arcade

"If you cant enjoy watching a pig drive a badly constructed car off a cliff and onto a pile of dynamite, you probably dont have a soul." - Yahoo/BGR

Create the ultimate flying/crawling/rolling/spinning/crashing device and pilot the pigs safely to the eggs!

The Bad Piggies are after the eggs again -- but as usual, nothing is going according to plan! Can you create the ultimate flying machine and steer them safely to their destination? Those tricky pigs have a few objects they can use, but they need your help to turn these into the perfect transportation!

With more than 200 levels, and free updates coming up, you have hours and hours of pig-crashing, exploding, and flying fun! Get three stars to unlock 36 more levels! HINT: Sometimes you need to play the level several times to achieve all the objectives -- try building a new device or steering in a different way to earn all the stars!

Features
Over 200 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun!
36 additional levels unlocked by getting three stars!
Free updates!
9 sandbox levels to stretch your creativity, plus Junkyard available as IAP!
Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting ten skulls! Oh guess its not a secret anymore...
37 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more!

Mechanic Pig
Need help? This little piggy will build it for you!
Mechanic pig pre-assembles transport for you!
All you have to do is pilot it!
Tweak his design to get all three stars!

New Sandbox Level: Little Pig Adventure
Its new, free, and HUGE!
BIGGEST sandbox ever!
No limits to your creativity in this massive sandbox!
Use the new Gearbox to put your contraptions in reverse!

Get ready to see pigs fly!

Become a fan of Bad Piggies on Facebook:
http://facebook.com/badpiggies

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/badpiggies

Terms of Use: http://www.rovio.com/eula
Privacy Policy: http://www.rovio.com/privacy

Important Message for Parents

This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
09-27-2012, 06:00 AM
The games looks blurry when zoomed in on ipad 3 add full retina . Please fix is in future update!

09-27-2012, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero211 View Post
The games looks blurry when zoomed in on ipad 3 add full retina . Please fix is in future update!
This is really disappointing
They worked on it for so long!!!
It doesn't have full retina support? are you sure?
can you post a screenshot showing just how blurry?

I was gonna ANNIHILATE the buy button, but now... meh
09-27-2012, 08:31 AM
The game looks good to me. The only thing that I notice is when you are zoomed in while crafting a vehicle at the beginning of a level, it appears to have some "jaggy" edges. Besides that, the rest of the level looks really good:

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

The icons at the top of the screen do not appear to be retina-quality.

Last edited by Cg2005; 09-27-2012 at 08:38 AM.
09-27-2012, 08:31 AM
This is disappointing to me also. Graphics aren't hugely important to me, but I'd rather play games that look like they were created with my device in mind. Since we're not short on options when it comes to iOS games, little things like this are dealbreakers. We can afford to be picky.
09-27-2012, 01:21 PM
first game i like of this kind, very fun.

- not complete retina graphics.
- could be smoother on screen sliding/a bit jaggy.
09-27-2012, 01:23 PM
oh, and you can do over to get missing stars, the one you got remains.
so if you got thebtimi limit and goal. but missed a box, you only need the box in the next replay.
09-27-2012, 06:07 PM
Lack of full retina support is sad considering Space and the previous games have it now. I hate it when devs halfass it and leave some blurry icons/objects in the game.
09-27-2012, 07:35 PM
I bought it.
It's AWESOME!
didn't like Rovio then, LOVING Rovio now!
Just get it! Okay not Full Retina support, but it's so much fun! even on 2X mode on the iPad 3!
Looking forward to Bad Piggies 2 or a Lookalike like seasons

Kudos Rovio, KUDOS!
09-27-2012, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beelzebub23 View Post
I bought it.
It's AWESOME!
didn't like Rovio then, LOVING Rovio now!
Just get it! Okay not Full Retina support, but it's so much fun! even on 2X mode on the iPad 3!
Looking forward to Bad Piggies 2 or a Lookalike like seasons

Kudos Rovio, KUDOS!
2x mode? I'm guessing you got the iPhone version? With blurred iPad graphics, probably worth it and save a couple bucks.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer