Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-14-2012, 12:01 AM
Hambo12 Hambo12 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: RPG LOVERLAND
Posts: 1,122
Default Touchgrind 2 by Illusion Labs

On the TA front page.
I love skating games ( touchgrind, true skate, stick skater )
I would love new tricks and other skate parks. What about you?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-14-2012, 12:06 AM
fenderbendr fenderbendr is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 177
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
On the TA front page.
I love skating games ( touchgrind, true skate, stick skater )
I would love new tricks and other skate parks. What about you?
If it has the same viewpoint as touch grind bmx, it's an instabuy. Wonder how it will compete with true skate...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-14-2012, 01:13 AM
Hambo12 Hambo12 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: RPG LOVERLAND
Posts: 1,122
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenderbendr View Post
If it has the same viewpoint as touch grind bmx, it's an instabuy. Wonder how it will compete with true skate...
Well.. illusion labs touchgrind was the king back in the day , they know they have to make it 10x better than true skate cause there the top dog at the skating game. Yeah.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-26-2012, 06:07 AM
danne_lindwall danne_lindwall is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Malmö, Sweden
Posts: 1
Default Touchgrind Skate 2

Oh yeah, Touchgrind Skate 2 will be insane. Check out our Skate 2 blog for latest updates and info about the project. [url]http://skate2.touchgrind.com/[/url]

Danny - Multimedia specialist at IL
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-26-2012, 06:24 AM
MidianGTX MidianGTX is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,766
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
Well.. illusion labs touchgrind was the king back in the day , they know they have to make it 10x better than true skate cause there the top dog at the skating game. Yeah.
True Skate is better than Touchgrind, so no... Illusion Labs aren't exactly top dog. They're fantastic developers though and I'm sure they're taking True Skate's advantages in mind when creating Touchgrind 2.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-26-2012, 08:40 AM
repapermunky repapermunky is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
True Skate is better than Touchgrind, so no... Illusion Labs aren't exactly top dog. They're fantastic developers though and I'm sure they're taking True Skate's advantages in mind when creating Touchgrind 2.
I believe he was saying that True Skate is "top dog."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-26-2013, 08:30 AM
Gfours Gfours is offline
Junior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 26
Default

Anyone getting excited for this after seeing gameplay vid a while back?

Interested in a release date if anyone has any info...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-26-2012, 06:12 AM
Pman Pman is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 495
Send a message via AIM to Pman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenderbendr View Post
If it has the same viewpoint as touch grind bmx, it's an instabuy. Wonder how it will compete with true skate...
That's what I thought right when I saw the link on the homepage. I hope it can beat out true skate, because Illusion labs makes good solid games. I remember I used to have the first one on my old iPod Touch 2g a long time ago.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent