★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: LindApp AB
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 36.5 MB
  • Version: 1.2.7
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 3.3 (3)
App description: Racer Feud is a turn based racing game for up to 10 people, download now and challenge all of your friends!

Play locally against friends with "pass and play" or compete against anyone via GameCenter, it's up to you!

In the game you will gear up and down, brake hard, give the engine more gas and burn tyres in order to speed through corners as fast as you possibly can!
Bump into competitors and swirl around debris, anything can, and WILL, happen in a game of Racer Feud!

The game includes two completely free tracks and when you are getting tired of those you can always get several more tracks via the Feud Store!

Some other features of the game:
* Boardgame racing at it's finest!
* Up to 10 people in the same game!
* 15 different cars to choose from!
* iCloud sync, just login with the same account on multiple iDevices!
* In game group chat!
* Leaderboard, see who's best among your friends or the entire world!

So download it for free now and give it a spin!!

Upcoming features
* League play
10-25-2012, 07:35 AM
As there is not random online games and neither single player AI, add me to play: Drakeer

Heavy Devil is my latest game, check it out! AppStore GooglePlay

10-25-2012, 07:39 AM
As Drakeer said above, if you are interested in playing, send an invite to cprloe.

Current Favorites: Lords of Waterdeep, Ascension, Cafe International, Lost Cities, and Agricola.

GameCenter ID: cprloe
10-25-2012, 11:41 AM
Ditto as VanderLegion. And cprloe, searching for your username finds no results...
10-25-2012, 12:27 PM
My name on this game is mrmojorisin. Add me!
10-25-2012, 12:50 PM
Deano6410 is my gamecenter. I am up for some games of this.
10-25-2012, 01:24 PM
I want to play some one add me, my user name is Corey
10-25-2012, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanderLegion View Post
Ditto as VanderLegion. And cprloe, searching for your username finds no results...

Yeah, that's because I hadn't signed up yet. My name is working on there now.

Current Favorites: Lords of Waterdeep, Ascension, Cafe International, Lost Cities, and Agricola.

GameCenter ID: cprloe
10-25-2012, 01:52 PM
Any good?
10-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyB View Post
I want to play some one add me, my user name is Corey
Thanks for your invite. I accepted it, but it won't let me get into the race, because it keeps saying that the track isn't downloaded yet, even though I've downloaded it like 10 times already. Start a race on the other track and invite me again.

Edit: I just realised that you are trying to start a race with me on a track I don't have. I only have the first one and the one you get free for posting about the game on Facebook.

Last edited by MrMojoRisin; 10-25-2012 at 02:21 PM.