App description: Devilishly deep a puzzle game that ticks all of our boxes, and we think it will tick yours too. MODOJO

Pixld is now a go-to for me, and I play it wherever: at the desk, in the bathroom, at the shoe store. TOUCHARCADE

Pixld is a must-have for any color-matching puzzle game fan. -- APPADVICE

Lose yourself in PIXLD: the deeply engaging, deceptively simple puzzler from the makers of Quantum Conundrum.

A stylish, unique take on match puzzler games, PIXLD pits you against a ticking clock to match and destroy as many blocks as you can. Tap one to change its color and the color of every block surrounding it. Destroy power-up blocks to add precious seconds to the clock or boost your score. At once hypnotic and frenetic, the puzzle experience of PIXLD will grab you by the brain and never let go.

Classic puzzle gameplay with a big twist easy to learn and hard to master
Stylish retro-inspired visuals
Race against the clock for high scores in 60SEC
Experience the block-based bliss of TAP4EVR
Squeeze every last point out of 50TAPS
Surmount greater and greater challenges in LEVLD
Survive the heart-pounding tension of MUSTMATCH

Echoseven's comments:

10-28-2012, 11:48 AM
Is this a SideFlip ripoff?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sideflip/id354011817?mt=8

Last edited by Echoseven; 10-28-2012 at 05:19 PM.

10-28-2012, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by retr0spective View Post
Is this a SideFlip ripoff?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the first thing thing the developer's of Dark Void thought about when deciding to start developing for iOS was "Hey, let's rip off a 2 year old game that no one's ever heard of!"

Here's a link to the TA Hands-On, btw.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
10-28-2012, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the first thing thing the developer's of Dark Void thought about when deciding to start developing for iOS was "Hey, let's rip off a 2 year old game that no one's ever heard of!"

Here's a link to the TA Hands-On, btw.
Thanks for the link. It looks like there may have been some inspiration in the layout and flipping mechanic, but it doesn't look like a ripoff after all - it looks quite nice actually. I like these minimalist style puzzle games.

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-28-2012, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by retr0spective View Post
Please just post links, not appinfo in the wrong thread. Multiple appinfo display has been broken for several months, and once both are done processing, only one will display, and often it's in the wrong place (second one posted with link for the first one for example).

Last edited by Royce; 10-28-2012 at 04:37 PM.
10-28-2012, 04:02 PM
I've really been looking forward to this and love early releases. I say make Sunday the new Wednesday...but keep the Wednesday releases too

Current Favorites: HoMM Clash of Heroes. Dungeon Plunder. Penumbear. European War 3. Block Fortress. Nonograms Pro. Dungelot. Pwn: Combat Hacking. Heroes and Castles. Hundreds. Ravenmark. Card Shark Collection. Carcassonne.
10-28-2012, 04:53 PM
Game Impressions

I really, really like it so far and don`t see a reason why someone should get it so far.

Last edited by Sanuku; 10-29-2012 at 06:26 AM.
10-28-2012, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Please just post links, not appinfo in the wrong thread. Multiple appinfo display has been broken for several months, and once both are done processing, only one will display, and often it's in the wrong place (second one posted with link for the first one for example).
Thanks for the heads up!
10-29-2012, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I really, really like it so far and don`t see a reason why someone should get it so far.
You mean you DO NOT see a reason why not to pick it up as soon as possible, right?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
10-29-2012, 09:00 AM
Great game, playing the LEVLD mode like mad. slightly annoying that after restrating my 480k hiscore is missing from the leaderboard. whatever, gonna make a better score, anyway

Sanuku mate, I see you're quite active on it as well

oh and nice that you can play your music during play