App description: *** LAUNCH SALE ***
Incredibly we are giving the game away FREE, for a short while, because we want as many people as possible to Swipe The Deck!

Poker meets Match 3 with an addictive twist!

Match cards to make poker hands and swipe the deck to gain the upper hand in this one-on-one game of cards. Take your matching skills online to compete against friends through Game Centre and Facebook and see who reigns supreme in this combination of poker and match 3.

HYBRID CARD ACTION
Poker meets Match Three in this frantic card game that keeps players matching and swiping pairs, straights, Royal Flushes to beat their friends scores.

ALL POWERED UP
Turn the cards in your favor by spending chips on Power-Ups that buy you more time, swap card places, and boost your score.

TAKE ON THE WORLD
Challenge friends around the world with asynchronous multiplayer, connecting with friends through Game Centre and Facebook.

Game Features
Unique gameplay that keeps players swiping for more.
A perfect blend of poker and match-three
Play against friends around the world
Use power-ups to boost your score!
UNIVERSAL: Works great on all iOS

FOR THE BEST IN FREE GAMES VISIT http://deals.chillingo.com

Sanuku's comments:

11-07-2012, 06:07 AM
Poker + Match-3 = Super-instabuy!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

11-07-2012, 06:30 AM
why chillingo make every week stupid game?

we need hysteria project 3,not this kids game...
11-07-2012, 06:40 AM
Location: F-125, Dreams mall, Bhandup West, Mumbai - 78, INDIA
Nice thought for mixing up two engines but I doubt this game...
11-07-2012, 04:26 PM
I'm sorta excited for this actually. As a lover of match 3 and also poker, it seems like it could be a really good fit...
11-07-2012, 10:47 PM
I like the game, but maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see a way to play the computer. Also a huge complaint for me is it won't let you change user names from the random guest one.
11-07-2012, 10:48 PM
Yes or No?

Finger on the trigger but not sure? Is it only vs mode, or is there a bejeweled vibe hidden in poker here?
11-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcheckel View Post
I like the game, but maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see a way to play the computer. Also a huge complaint for me is it won't let you change user names from the random guest one.
It says in the description that you can play against friends or the computer.

So you must be missing something
11-07-2012, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirkwood View Post
It says in the description that you can play against friends or the computer.

So you must be missing something
But there's no way to play the computer from what I can see. There are 4 options when you try to create a new game. Facebook, Game Center, Username and Random. Unless there's a magically hidden option there, there's no way to play the computer.

I think the game is missing something.

I have no interest in playing against other humans, so this is a deal killer for me. Shame, this could have been fun.
11-08-2012, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
But there's no way to play the computer from what I can see. There are 4 options when you try to create a new game. Facebook, Game Center, Username and Random. Unless there's a magically hidden option there, there's no way to play the computer.

I think the game is missing something.

I have no interest in playing against other humans, so this is a deal killer for me. Shame, this could have been fun.
That's lame. This game seems like such a cool concept, but why does the basis for it have to be online play? Can't they just add that in as a bonus?