Deepworld: 2D sandbox MMO, free-to-play now on Mac, iPad in review!

11-07-2012, 05:41 PM
Deepworld: 2D sandbox MMO, free-to-play now on Mac, iPad in review!

Hi everybody!

Deepworld, our 2d crafting/sandbox MMO, launched officially on Mac a couple weeks ago. We've now gone free-to-play, so you can head over to http://deepworldgame.com and play for free right now on Mac!

We're also happy to report that our iPad version underwent a quick and excellent beta, and is waiting for review! It should be out within a couple of weeks. (Only iPad 2+ is supported at this time). The iPod/iPhone version is underway, too, and will be out soon as well!

Lead developer at Bytebin (@bytebin)
Get info on our online 2D sandbox adventure game Deepworld (@deepworldgame)!
(and check out Smasheroid, our retro spaceship-bashing extravaganza!)

Last edited by mklaurence; 11-09-2012 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Added skills/achievements video
11-08-2012, 05:39 PM
Looks awesome! Sort of steampunk-ish! I love that! Do you have an idea for price on iPhone?

11-08-2012, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteakfryOne View Post
Looks awesome! Sort of steampunk-ish! I love that! Do you have an idea for price on iPhone?
It will be free to play! There are in-app purchases to upgrade your account, get private worlds or protect your buildings and such, but most of the game will be fully playable for free.

11-08-2012, 08:37 PM
Lol lookin forward to this!!!
11-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Can I maybe beta test if possible? I have testflight and I am new to beta testing, would love to test this.
11-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteakfryOne View Post
Can I maybe beta test if possible? I have testflight and I am new to beta testing, would love to test this.
Sure. PM me your email and I'll add you to the list!