Cognitile - by Express Media
Cognitile is a new twist on the maze/puzzle genre. Draw a path to the goal on your touch screen, but be careful since what could be a safe grid tile on one move might be a deadly trap on the next!
Numerous hazards are present in Cognitile levels including crumbling tiles, fire or poison traps, snakes and falling boulders. The game's core mechanic involves a "move counter", where passing from one tile to another is considered 1 move. Each hazard is designed to trigger at various stages of the move counter, and may reset itself to a safe tile a few moves later. At the beginning of each level before they can draw the path, the player is shown the exact sequence of hazards. Once the preview is complete, the tiles reset and the objective of the game is to plan a safe route from the start to the goal from memory.
- Challenge yourself by playing through the 60 official levels with scaling difficulty
- Custom level builder allows a limitless amount of content to be easily shared and downloaded from within the app. Build levels with the same tools our developers used to build official levels, and outdo us!
- Over 50 unique tile designs and 40 doodads are available in the game's 11x7 grid.
- Original soundtrack by BeatScribe
- Cognitile is a universal app.
Release Date: December 18th, 2012
Last edited by EXM-Matt; 12-16-2012 at 06:13 AM.